Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
58 minutes ago, Kp1984 said:

Your all entitled to your opinion but I’m behind Martin if you want to boo every game like clowns feel free 

I’m interested to know what makes you think Russell 4 wins in 34 Martin will turn it around? 

  • Haha 1
Posted
16 minutes ago, Foxmeister said:

I’d say the club have more to lose than the media if that happens. The national media would hound the club relentlessly.

I don't think the national media would care too much over a third tier club I'm afraid. 

  • Like 2
Posted
1 minute ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I don't think the national media would care too much over a third tier club I'm afraid. 

I think it would more come down to solidarity with their colleagues. The demise of our club has been, and still is, very newsworthy. The club refusing to engage with any media would cause a huge storm.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I’m interested to know what makes you think Russell 4 wins in 34 Martin will turn it around? 

There has to be a point where he himself needs to know that his record ais to improve pretty quickly to salvage his managerial career.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1
Posted
2 hours ago, Kp1984 said:

Your all entitled to your opinion but I’m behind Martin if you want to boo every game like clowns feel free 

We may be clowns, but you are an [Nigel Pearson] ostrich [/Nigel Pearson] 

Posted
On 07/10/2026 at 10:57, AjcW said:

No current manager of a football club should be saying "you've been shit for ages now". I expect that from my Forest mates, not the man in charge of my football club.

 

Also saying "you" and not "we" is telling...

Yeah, I didnt say I agree with what he said, and I dont. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

Sad fact is if they do sack him we'll just end up with another version of Pepball in super slow motion manager

If Top is around long enough Rooney is inevitable at some point.  This is why I am not very active in this thread, as the real problem is the owner.  Until he goes we will keep having the same type of manager and emphasis on the same style of play.

Edited by Chrysalis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...