Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rumours, Gossip and Ideas for New Players

Nobody seems to be quite grasping this read then write theory, eh?

:)

well when i posted i only looked at the most recent page.

Didnt notice anything on there so put it in - yes i should have read the whole thread but there you go ...

Rumours in the Japanese media are currently linking Leicester to Japanese international Yuki Abe. Apparently, Yuki is really keen to play in England with his agent engineering a deal between him and a mystery third party. The media there is currently trying to establish who this third party is as they are rumoured to be looking to invest in Leicester City.

Bit of a strange one if you ask me! They are also linking us to get piper on loan!

Its the same person as yesterday with his Mister Tirakaki or whatever his name was story and the 5 million, he just is trying to back himself up !

I reckon football rumours should start to publish names, I bet half of the people who post Leicester stories post on here :P

The Bullshit Bus !

LMFAO - don't know who the lad is to be fair

11 goals in 23 games tho, not bad for a 19 yr old, not bad at all, don't know about the rumour though, but who cares, i'll believe what happens ;)

Archived