Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rumours, Gossip and Ideas for New Players

What about Brett Ormerod? He's at Southampton at the minute and he's not playing regularly is he? Last season he played at the Walkers aginst us for Wigan and he looked dangerous and scored 1 or 2 ? He'd be a good addition to the squad don't you think? :ermm:

Been mentioned before. What I've heard from Saints fans this season though isn't great. ;)

Leicester will sign Michael Brown for 500,000k.

This was overheard coming from a directors box at the Walkers Stadium Martin O'Neill has taken a keen interest in his former club and was reported to have told Tim Davies that he would like to help the club in any way he can seeing as Leicester are struggling at the moment in the Championship the City faithful would be ecstatic to have a person who in their eyes is a legend back where many city fans feel he belongs.

Both from Football Rumours

Leicester will sign Michael Brown for 500,000k.

This was overheard coming from a directors box at the Walkers Stadium Martin O'Neill has taken a keen interest in his former club and was reported to have told Tim Davies that he would like to help the club in any way he can seeing as Leicester are struggling at the moment in the Championship the City faithful would be ecstatic to have a person who in their eyes is a legend back where many city fans feel he belongs.

Both from Football Rumours

Neither will happen.

i think CL will sign neil McCann as he has just been released from southampton.

I was thinking the same thing when I read the news last night. Shame he's not a right winger otherwise I think he'd be a decent short term signing, if we need one?

i think there is a chance Michael Brown would come but we dont really need him.

Highly unlikely because he is a classy midfielder, well looked it when was getting in spurs side last season so clubs like Brum and Everton will be looking at him but i did hear the Blades wanted to bring him back. Also, although he probably would get a place in our midfield, it is the strongest area of our squad! LB and right winger needed.

i didnt think he had played that much this year, who cares it is very unlikely that we will get him.

I've seen Spurs about 3 times this year before our cup tie against them and he played at least some part in every game. A couple of weeks ago (against Man City) I thought he had an exceptional game.

Nope .... I reckon they have just got Leicester confussed with Blackburn, he's a young lad, and he's only been at blackburn five mins .... and why on earth do we need another striker unless we are attempting to create a whole new second team ?!?

He was crap against us when he was on loan at Preston...... We've got too many small srtikers anyway

so hes the not the 6ft striker that is quoted on Blackburn's website!!? is there bloody two jemal johsons!!!? hopefully we get the good one not the one u saw play against us! although agreed with other point...levein needs a left back before he brings in any more strikers.....soon we'll be playing 3-2-5 formation!!...although naming levein he'll still only pick one striker!

Archived