Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Joey signs for AZ Alkmaar?

it sais PSV Eindhoven were interested aswell.

sorry, but joey just isn't good enough for clubs like these. perhaps they thought it was eider gudjonsson. i find it highly unlikely, these clubs are champions league styley, there are shitloads of better midfielders around, and i can see the only reason they would go for joey is for a bit of cheap cover, as he won't be on big wages and they will sign him on a free. if joey wants to actually play football, he should stay with us, cus he won't command a regular first team spot at alkmar or psv.

Smell the coffee Allen! As Ric Flair knows Wes is exceptional.He'll play over the top of the current central midfielders. Stats you show dont matter one bit. The lad is something special and will be up for the business, as a lot in this team aren't.

I hope your right!

But come on lighten up a bit and get realistic!

How many times have you seen him play?

At what level have you seen him play?

What has he got that JG or any of our other Midfielders haven't?

This league is IMO the toughest league in the world, half the players in every side have played at the top at one time or another and are no mugs, he's certainly gonna have a baptism of fire!

I agree that Joey has been one of our best players so far this season, but that doesn't mean that he isn't average when compared to the rest of the teams in the league. There's a whole host of central midfielders in the champ that are far better than Joey.

Sidwell, Idiakez, Quashie, Paul McKenna, Kevin Nicholls, Kevin Harper, Jagielka, Huddlestone, Koumas, Etuhu, Miller to name just a few.

He is an AVERAGE championship player.

I agree that Joey has been one of our best players so far this season, but that doesn't mean that he isn't average when compared to the rest of the teams in the league. There's a whole host of central midfielders in the champ that are far better than Joey.

Sidwell, Idiakez, Quashie, Paul McKenna, Kevin Nicholls, Kevin Harper, Jagielka, Huddlestone, Koumas, Etuhu, Miller to name just a few.

He is an AVERAGE championship player.

Etuhu is being branded Norwch's worst ever signing here in norwich, i wouldnt say he is better than Joey.

oh no, he has been absolutely dreadful, he is the Norwich City laughing stock. bit like De Vries but not as good as big mark

I'm really surprised by this. I guess it shows how anyone can have a good game on a given day and shape fans opinions of them.

Similar to how a lot of Spurs fans now think De Vries is a god after seeing him for 90mins.

Etuhu is being branded Norwch's worst ever signing here in norwich, i wouldnt say he is better than Joey.

Well he completed dominated Joey when we played Norwich.

The point remains that he wouldn't even come across my mind, or anyone elses who wasn't bias, if i was asked to pick a top championship midfield player. He is just capable of playing at this level, nothing more and nothing less.

shame. its took a while for him to come good. 6 months a go i wouldnt of really cared, but he has been the engine in the midfield and has scored some very important goals. if it wasnt for them goals i think we would have been in the bottom 3.

Im feeling dejected a little bit, but if he doesn't want to play for us then do we really want him?? He's been a model professional for our club over the past two seasons and always gave 110% in each and every performance. I wish him every luck in his career and im glad he isn't moving to another english club. I'm still not going to believe this until i hear official confirmation.

errrrrrrr... where???

It says they have talked not that he has signed from what I read.

errrr thats what i meant, it says he is close to signing, i didn't even know that had happened as i've been away for 2 days! I'm gutted, he's so much a better player and i'd hoped we'd extend his contract...

Archived