Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Optimistic or Negative...

How's everyone feeling about tomorrow then? Looking forward to the game? Excited about Fryatt and Weso? or are you dreading another defeat?

I feel strangely optimistic about tomorrow. I've learned to accept Levein won't be going anywhere for a few games while Fryatt proves his worth so I'm just concentrating on backing the team. Having Fryatt and Weso both featuring gives the game that added fresh hope that we so desperatley need, my blind optimism sees them both playing out of their skins.

Worrying thing is though, if we lose or play badly and draw then all the optimism will change into hatred and negaticity.

How's everyone feeling about tomorrow then? Looking forward to the game? Excited about Fryatt and Weso? or are you dreading another defeat?

I feel strangely optimistic about tomorrow. I've learned to accept Levein won't be going anywhere for a few games while Fryatt proves his worth so I'm just concentrating on backing the team. Having Fryatt and Weso both featuring gives the game that added fresh hope that we so desperatley need, my blind optimism sees them both playing out of their skins.

Worrying thing is though, if we lose or play badly and draw then all the optimism will change into hatred and negaticity.

Im not feeling anything at the moment, im still numb from the Sheff Weds game. Im not quite in panic mode yet but if things dont do well tomorrow I will be. I think once I get in the ground ill be my usual optimistic self.

It wouldn't suprise me if he didn't start either of these players.

I am naively optimistic as always...as a lot of us are. All you can say is our boys have a heck of a lot to prove and I hope they can make their point tomorrow.

Defo excited about the new boys I hope they spice it up a bit

I almost always feel optimistic - and back that feeling with a bet to emphasise my own commitment rather than my actual belief - but as soon as he picks the team I feel frustrated.

No matter how many times he gets shafted he almost always sticks to his same flawed formulae. And that's one of the worst things about him. He doesn't learn, he doesn't change, he barely takes risks even when there's sod-all to lose. Listen to him talk. Inspiring he ain't.

Think about the opposition. How many teams have they been impressive? With our squad and that opposition, Levein should be having parties not inquests.

Apart perhaps from Sheffield away, there's not one team I've watched that I'd even contemplate conceding the kick-off to, let alone the f.....g initiative. Mind you I'd have had Kisnorbo, Hamill and Sylla shipped out by now. In fact I can't imagine they'd ever have arrived.

Two points in 24! One away win in a season!. I couldn't face people if I was carting that record around. It's way beyond my comprehension and it just wouldn't happen.

But if it did, if I was ill or something equally unexpected, I'd have to do a Mickey Adams and give someone else a chance. I'd always blame myself before the players.

Well put Thracian.At least its up to CL to make the necessary changes tomorrow,that he has not done so far. or he willfall on his sword. Time for change tomorrow, or otherwise time to change Manager.

Not sure, in a way I hope Fryatt and Weso don’t start, but come on as subs at some point, now hear me out before you all reach for the reply button to call me an idiot ( which sometimes I am lol) but, we have all said in the past ‘we wish he would just play the same team from last game and not change it about ,well maybe he can, after the last diabolical performance maybe the same players need the chance to make amends along with the manager as well.. By god they owe us that much…… right you can hit the reply now and abuse me now

Weso has been rushed back, throwing him into the fray now smacks of desperation. It was an horrific injury that he received at the legs of Mr Balde and, in my view, should not be playing first team or even regular reserve team football.

I fancy a draw today 1-1 being the most likely scoreline. Levein to hang-on by his cuticles.

Not sure, in a way I hope Fryatt and Weso don’t start, but come on as subs at some point, now hear me out before you all reach for the reply button to call me an idiot ( which sometimes I am lol) but, we have all said in the past ‘we wish he would just play the same team from last game and not change it about ,well maybe he can, after the last diabolical performance maybe the same players need the chance to make amends along with the manager as well.. By god they owe us that much…… right you can hit the reply now and abuse me now

|Maybe your a genius, but on this minor poin you err. After 28 games when players have been introduced to starting lineups and had a chance to put their foot down and produce results theyve failed. Its time to bring on young and absolutely hungry players as clearly a lot in the current team dont have it and look like they never will.

Archived