Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Mark McGhee !

A recent post on the Talking Balls site has said, there's a "whisper" in Brighton that Mr McGoo is coming back to City, to work WITH Kelly and Stowell. Apparently, he'll resign after Saturday's game.

Talking Balls posters seem to feel that it wouldn't be bad - most have forgiven for the **** up he made when leaving us before - and he HAS apologised profusely ! Would it be a bad option, if Kelly stays as well ?

I doubt this is true. Also, surely Brighton wouldn't let their manager manage their team against a club who he intends to take over at just a few days after playing them. Especially given the fact that if McGhee cocks it up for Brighton on saturday then we will be 6 points ahead of them and that would leave Brighton right in the shit.

No thanks anyway. I wouldn't mind him giving us 3 points though.

Maybe the board are sounding him out in order to get the three point's and then promptly at 5pm tell the fat coont to fook right off :whistle:

Kamara would be in his element if that happened, would be brilliant though.

Does anybody know where Kamara lives? I'd like to send him some whiskers recorded delivery, he looks hungry.

Mark McGhee...... who???

I couldn't support a manager than ran out on us when we were doing quite well to go to Wolves. He's only appologisd so much because he cocked it up at Wolves. He'd have said it was the best decision he ever made had he won promotion with them.

Forget loyalties, let's look at it in footballing terms. When he arrived at Leicester there was a definite change in style favouring the passing game - that could be seen in the first game against Blackburn at Filbert Street.

Not being able to keep a, and let's be truthful here, team who were way out of their depth in the Premier League at the time up, he started to build for a Division One promotion season. Again, passing was good - creative football was played which was a change from the Brian Little days and EVERYTHING went through Garry Parker.

Although we were near the top when McGhee left, teams had started to suss out his tactics and man mark Parker in midfield - this essentially cut off the supply to the forwards and the team were struggling a little (he did the same tactic at Reading with Simon Osbourne the midfield hub).

Martin arrived and after a shaky start got us promoted. Had McGhee stayed, not only would be have never had MON but we wouldn't have been promoted either.

Forget Mark McGhee, lets move on.....

Archived