Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

4 minutes ago, dave982 said:

A bet I'm looking into doing Is over 0.5 goals in 12 games. It equals even money. 

Obviously have to put a sizeable stake down, but look at tonight for example. Not one single 0-0 result. And with the games coming thick and fast can see leaky defences. 

The problem with that (of course) is that it takes just one, drab, nil nil draw to fook up the whole bet. Which can happen of course.

11 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

The problem with that (of course) is that it takes just one, drab, nil nil draw to fook up the whole bet. Which can happen of course.

Well yeah! But obviously no bet is a cert. But I reckon this bet would win more often than not every week. Or you could even take our a few games to make it odds of about 4/6. 

rinsed our game last night. bournemouth win. btts no. bournemouth win to nil. unders. had 2-0 correct score which was my only loser. was so obvious what was going to happen. 

edit - stoke are 6/4 to beat us at the weekend. our away record is W:0 D:1 L:7. losing to watford, sunderland, bournemouth and hull. unreal. much like bournemouth last night stoke should be odds on. 

we spent the whole of last season as obvious title winners being priced up as relegation favs and we're gonna spend the whole of this season as obvious relegation candidates being priced up as champions. glorious. 

Edited by ScouseFox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

rinsed our game last night. bournemouth win. btts no. bournemouth win to nil. unders. had 2-0 correct score which was my only loser. was so obvious what was going to happen. 

edit - stoke are 6/4 to beat us at the weekend. our away record is W:0 D:1 L:7. losing to watford, sunderland, bournemouth and hull. unreal. much like bournemouth last night stoke should be odds on. 

we spent the whole of last season as obvious title winners being priced up as relegation favs and we're gonna spend the whole of this season as obvious relegation candidates being priced up as champions. glorious. 

My main bet was Bournemouth 8+ corners and 2+ goals which was disappointing

We go again on Stoke though

Sunderland v Chelsea

Man City v Watford

Tottenham v Hull

West Brom v Swansea

Wigan v Newcastle

QPR v Derby

£3 returns £50

Gone for relatively "easier" ones. I couldn't pick a winner between West Ham/Burnley, Stoke/Southampton etc.  

Edited by Fox92

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Sunderland v Chelsea

Man City v Watford

Tottenham v Hull

West Brom v Swansea

Wigan v Newcastle

QPR v Derby

£3 returns £50

Gone for relatively "easier" ones. I couldn't pick a winner between West Ham/Burnley, Stoke/Southampton etc.  

:trumpet:

Edited by Fox92

4 hours ago, filbertway said:

@Col city fan fancy anything on the melbourne derby tomorrow? Missed A League the past few weeks so not up to date. My initial thoughts are o2.5 goals, o10.5 corners and over 35 booking points as it's usually a decent bet in that league.

Sounds ok to me mate.

Btts..if that doesn't come in tomorrow I'd be very surprised.

Anytime on Berisha or Fornaroli (if playing) looks good too.

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Sounds ok to me mate.

Btts..if that doesn't come in tomorrow I'd be very surprised.

Anytime on Berisha or Fornaroli (if playing) looks good too.

I've gone Timmy Cahill and Berisha any time at 13/2! Hopefully Berisha has his scoring boots on as he's looked out of form every time i've seen him this season, 1 hattrick aside. Saying that makes him sound like Vardy! haha

6 hours ago, filbertway said:

I've gone Timmy Cahill and Berisha any time at 13/2! Hopefully Berisha has his scoring boots on as he's looked out of form every time i've seen him this season, 1 hattrick aside. Saying that makes him sound like Vardy! haha

Only last weekend he scored a hat trick. Good luck mate. Make sure Cahill is playing though. He don't usually start.