Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 20:48, TAFKA Castroneves said:

I placed a bet at the start of the season and now im actually starting to consider it might come in, what do you reckon lads?

Accy, 4 English Divisions

Chelsea - top 2 Premier

Brighton - top 2 Champ

Sheff Utd - top 3 L1

Doncaster - top 3 L2

= $10,000

might i top my bet on Citeh last year?!

Not bad! I have a lucky 15 on Man City, Newcastle, Milwall and Doncaster. Millwall are in decent form but it would take a major dip in form from the top 3/4 for them to get even close.

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Good old A League again. 

Seperate bets this am on Mariners v City, btts, goals over and City to score a penalty.

Boom.....

Was looking like nothing was going to happen for ages then what a flurry of goals. Good old Timmy Cahill doing the business again!

Went to Cheltenham today for the horse racing. Was betting £30 on every race, which all lost. But luckily, with a £5 free bet I went for an each way 'out there' choice at 80/1 which won by a nose to get me £255.

So ended up after the day about £100 up so can't complain.

On Sunday, January 01, 2017 at 22:36, glenny_fox said:

Went to Cheltenham today for the horse racing. Was betting £30 on every race, which all lost. But luckily, with a £5 free bet I went for an each way 'out there' choice at 80/1 which won by a nose to get me £255.

So ended up after the day about £100 up so can't complain.

I was there new years as well.

Nailed. 3 in a row. Including a 20/1 but only had a fiver each way. Was probably about 260 up at one point.

Then lost most of it on that pointless flat race at the end. Should have known better.

On another note. Does anyone bet on the dogs. Can't say I do really as odds are normally poor for small stakes.

But tempted to do an acca I've seen online tonight.

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'm still building mine runs of over 0.5's up, yet I lose when I'm one off my planned withdrawal nearly every time without fail. It's staggering.

Well done Beliall too. Thought of you when it was 0-1 lol 

i didnt check the score till after our game, when i found out how it ended i couldnt believe it

Had the most unbelievable luck. I was walking back from the pub on Friday night having a bit of a think about our game, and the more I thought about it the more I thought we'd win. I thought Everton were nothing special, we'd have a player available who might be brilliant for all we know and he'd be likely to experiment, which could actually fall in our favour.

I went to put £20 on us at 4/1, but saw my balance and thought oh **** it, lets live a bit, I threw £50 on.

Needless to say I was even more delighted at full time.

And then even more delighted when I got in the taxi in Liverpool and realised I'd accidentally put £50 on twice lol

• Like 3

good 24 hours, probs about 200 quid clear. was gonna give up for new year but Friday 13th changed that. 

paddy offered evens that Costa would be mentioned in the first five minutes of our game. took about 20 seconds. easy money.