Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

8 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Acca on what? Btts?

8 teams to win on the accumulator. 

Peterborough 2-0 up now at half ttime. if they win I just need Man U to do the business against Middlesborough on new years eve

Edited by Beliall
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beliall said:

It's only a £10 stake, don't bet often, not bothered about losing it

I understand.  But if Boro are 11/4 to win/draw you could place around £270 on that and no matter what the result you'll guarantee yourself around £750.

£270 on boro to win/draw @11/4 = £742.50 (minus any commission).

So if Man utd win you'd win your £1000 acca but lose your £250 bet on Boro win/draw - Profit = £750

If Man utd fail to win you'd lose your £10 accumulator but win your Cover bet - Profit = £742.50

6 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

I understand.  But if Boro are 11/4 to win/draw you could place around £270 on that and no matter what the result you'll guarantee yourself around £750.

£270 on boro to win/draw @11/4 = £742.50 (minus any commission).

So if Man utd win you'd win your £1000 acca but lose your £250 bet on Boro win/draw - Profit = £750

If Man utd fail to win you'd lose your £10 accumulator but win your Cover bet - Profit = £742.50

Clever stuff, But I cannot afford that kind of bet. This £1000 would come in handy, that's for sure

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 10:17, Beliall said:

Peterborough v Notts county tonight. game 7 on my 8 game acca for £1000

last game is Man U v Middlesborough on the 31st. 

Crossing everything

If you want a decent win without risking utd win & losing all place £200 on a draw at 4/1 & £80 on Middlesborough win at 12/1 so total layout is £280 plus £10 you placed on the acca to get £1000 with a £720 profit :)

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I've stopped following him. I kid you not, I took bets on 6 of his tips...they ALL lost.

I had a double earlier and one of them paid out after about thirty seconds. He tipped the other a minute later and I thought that's ****ed it. Sure enough it's lost.

He used to be genuinely quite decent. He's on a shocking run at the minute.