Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Today got

Shakhtar 5/6

Ludogorets EVS

Brann 3/10

Sarpsborg 13/20 (both Norway)

Hafnarjordur 2/5

9/1

And

CSKA Sofia (6/1 to win away at Dunav Ruse, 15pts ahead of them and from what I see neither team has anything to play for)

Dinamo Zagreb 13/10 to beat Rijeka who they beat 5-2 I think it was at the weekend) This is a cup final

VPS 10/11 in Finland

at 30/1

In Macedonia Rabotnicki are 4/5 to beat bottom of the table away, they need a win to guarantee Europa League football

The team that can overtake them for that is Pelister who are 5/1 away at champions Vardar

8 hours ago, Walkers said:

Today got

Shakhtar 5/6

Ludogorets EVS

Brann 3/10

Sarpsborg 13/20 (both Norway)

Hafnarjordur 2/5

9/1

And

CSKA Sofia (6/1 to win away at Dunav Ruse, 15pts ahead of them and from what I see neither team has anything to play for)

Dinamo Zagreb 13/10 to beat Rijeka who they beat 5-2 I think it was at the weekend) This is a cup final

VPS 10/11 in Finland

at 30/1

In Macedonia Rabotnicki are 4/5 to beat bottom of the table away, they need a win to guarantee Europa League football

The team that can overtake them for that is Pelister who are 5/1 away at champions Vardar

I like how you do this mate, keep it going

But have you ever got any right?

Just wondered.

Depends. I'm on a bad streak at the moment. The bottom two from Macedonia I didn't put on, nor do I usually put any money on my so called longshots. I mentioned someone at 40/1 the other weekend that came in. Couldn't understand why Ludogorets were EVS today so I bet on them in my so called safe bet, they lost. To a team who also had nothing on. Shakhtar drew (apparently i'm a curse), the rest won. No team won in the 30/1 bet even though 2 of the 3 teams were favourites lol. I'm more than likely not gonna spend as much on the weekend in the summer with most European football on holiday so I was happy to put a bit on two today instead of one bet since there was quite a bit going on.

@Col city fan

Edited by Walkers

Cork (7/4) away to Dundalk

Basel

Sion

Levadia Tallinn (10/11 very good odds considering) 10/1

Levante

Zaglebie Lubin (against a side battling relegation but are top of relegation group and are 16/5)

Ruch Chorzow (relegated but home to a side battling relegation and are 3/1)

47/1

7 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I also think it's a good price.

Annoyed I left Griezmann to stay the other day, swear it was about 4/1.

'Player to stay at current club' transfer markets are my favourite.

I made a list of prices I thought were decent 2 days ago, but didn't put anything on most of these. Some of the odds have changed a lot now.

griezmann stay atletico  7/2
van dijk stay southampton 14/1
mahrez stay lei 12/1
gibson stay boro 7/2
gray stay lei 4/9
sigurd stay swan 5/2
vards stay lei 1/6
king stay bournemouth 8/11
kasper stay lei 1/1
ihean stay city 10/1
mbappe stay monaco 1/1

3 minutes ago, brucey said:

'Player to stay at current club' transfer markets are my favourite.

I made a list of prices I thought were decent 2 days ago, but didn't put anything on most of these. Some of the odds have changed a lot now.

griezmann stay atletico  7/2
van dijk stay southampton 14/1
mahrez stay lei 12/1
gibson stay boro 7/2
gray stay lei 4/9
sigurd stay swan 5/2
vards stay lei 1/6
king stay bournemouth 8/11
kasper stay lei 1/1
ihean stay city 10/1
mbappe stay monaco 1/1

Some of them are mental. I got Ulloa to stay here on August deadline day at 5/1. I didn't see his name linked with anyone in any serious capacity. An unbelievable price.

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Some of them are mental. I got Ulloa to stay here on August deadline day at 5/1. I didn't see his name linked with anyone in any serious capacity. An unbelievable price.

Yeah I was looking at that too, sadly didn't get round to putting anything on it. Did you have much on? Think Ramirez to stay at Boro was a good price as well.

Assuming you use Skybet.. Any ideas how they decide the betting cap, it's really annoying. I could lump hundreds at once on Mahrez to stay at evens last season, but I can't do that on Kasper now.

I must be the only twat to be waiting on the final game on a 4 team accy, the other 3 have won, the last game is 0-0 and is for some reason in the 100th+ minute. My team scores in the 103rd minute at which point i'm thinking WOW. The other team equalises in the 107th minute.

That said I absolutely despise anybody who was waiting on that game as a both teams to score leg.

This was a massive struggle

Rizespor (Turkey) Won last two, need a win have any hope of avoiding relegation

Rosario Central (Argentina)

Gremio (Brazil)

Valur (Iceland) @ 5/1

FK Liepaja (Latvia) 11/5, won last 4 and away to a side in 6th (out of 8)

Neuchatel Xamax (Swiss 2nd div) The league is already set going into the last day. 11/10 to win away to a side who have lost 4/5 and are 31pts behind

Trabzonspor (17/10) This is more or less because of Bursaspor, their form is beyond horrific. I have no idea whats happened to them because I remember betting on then when they were in form before Christmas. Won twice in the league since then, lost 8 of their last 10 and haven't won away in the league since October. But I guess this sort of form goes out the window when it comes to the last day and if Rizespor win, Bursaspor need maxiumum point. Trabzonspor are 5th and are drawing a lot of games recently. @ 18/1

Ostersunds (Sweden)

Brommapojkarna (Sweden 2nd div)

Malmo

Stabaek (Norway) @ 9/1

Coritiba-Atletico PR (Goal scored in both halves = no)

CA Temperley (Argentina) 11/5 (bit hopeful)

Fluminense @ 9/1

10 hours ago, Walkers said:

I must be the only twat to be waiting on the final game on a 4 team accy, the other 3 have won, the last game is 0-0 and is for some reason in the 100th+ minute. My team scores in the 103rd minute at which point i'm thinking WOW. The other team equalises in the 107th minute.

That said I absolutely despise anybody who was waiting on that game as a both teams to score leg.

Why did the Ruch game go on so long?

Flamengo-Botafogo BTTS in both halves

Avai-Sport Recife BTTS in both halves @ 391/1 lol

BATE Borisov 1/5

Shakhter Soligorsk 3/10

Levski Sofia 1/4

Girona (3/1 to beat Zaragoza at home. Draw is 4/7, both teams need a draw to all but mathematically seal their target. For Girona though this is automatic promotion to La Liga and although they're not in great form, Zaragoza are 15th are really unlikely to go down even with a defeat. I can't ignore those odds lol)

Huesca 1/2 ---------------- @ 11/1

2 aways: Orgryte 2/1 away at Gefle (Swedish 2nd div, Gefle already adrift at the bottom and have lost their last 5. My record at betting on/against teams in that sort of form is atrocious however

Start (Norway) away to Mjondaen 7/4 --------- @ 8/1

Rosenborg 4/9

Aalesunds 10/11

Levanger 10/11

Cegledi (Hungary 2nd div) 8/13

Valur (Iceland) 8/15 -------- @ 13/1

3 homes in Brazil all 8pm kick offs

Gremio

Palmeiras

Ponte Preta @ 7/1