Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had a very strange situation here.

I often bet on overs during a game, I've said about it on here before but I've had a strange one come up.

Temperley v Sportivo Las Parejas in the Argentine Cup. It was 1-0 to Temperley at HT and I backed over 2.5. I put £10 on at 6/4.

Temperley make it 2-0 in the 51st minute. Can cash out for £15.

Nothing happens for half an hour. I check my cash out after 80 minutes, it's £21. I cash out, wondering why on earth it's that high, how can it possibly have gone up since the 50th minute?

I then see the odds for under 2.5 goals are 5/1 and over 2.5 are 1/10. I put the £21 on under 2.5 goals. The game is then suspended and the in-game updater is all over the place with its updates, it even says Temperley had a penalty (although no outcome appeared, and there's nothing to suggest they did on Flash Scores).

In the 85th minute, they put the odds back up. I can't cash out my bet, but over 2.5 is now 4/1. Sure enough I put £10 on it so I can't lose.

The game ends 2-0, so based on what I've bet on, I should come out with £126 because of my 5/1 bet on under 2.5.

I think they've ****ed up though, hence the lack of funds in my account right now. I reckon I'll come out with £31 (which is my total stake).

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Had a very strange situation here.

I often bet on overs during a game, I've said about it on here before but I've had a strange one come up.

Temperley v Sportivo Las Parejas in the Argentine Cup. It was 1-0 to Temperley at HT and I backed over 2.5. I put £10 on at 6/4.

Temperley make it 2-0 in the 51st minute. Can cash out for £15.

Nothing happens for half an hour. I check my cash out after 80 minutes, it's £21. I cash out, wondering why on earth it's that high, how can it possibly have gone up since the 50th minute?

I then see the odds for under 2.5 goals are 5/1 and over 2.5 are 1/10. I put the £21 on under 2.5 goals. The game is then suspended and the in-game updater is all over the place with its updates, it even says Temperley had a penalty (although no outcome appeared, and there's nothing to suggest they did on Flash Scores).

In the 85th minute, they put the odds back up. I can't cash out my bet, but over 2.5 is now 4/1. Sure enough I put £10 on it so I can't lose.

The game ends 2-0, so based on what I've bet on, I should come out with £126 because of my 5/1 bet on under 2.5.

I think they've ****ed up though, hence the lack of funds in my account right now. I reckon I'll come out with £31 (which is my total stake).

Had somethong similar before on an acca. They said the odds were incorrect & paid me a lower price to what the odds should have been

8 hours ago, Hollism said:

Demarai is 10/1 to be named in the WC squad. Seems like good value to me.

That's about the odds I'd offer on him being allowed to start 3 consecutive games for us.

Due to the massive lack of options though, all it takes is a few injuries for him to be in there by default haha.

Grindavik (2nd) in Iceland are 7/4 to win at home to KA (6th) on Saturday

Grindavik have won 3 of their last 5, KA have lost their last 2.

Also Tyumen in Russian 1st division are 2/1 at home to beat Baltika (5/4) on the opening day of the season. Tyumen finished 11pts ahead of Baltika last season, these odds are either based on form at the end of last season or something off the pitch.

My main this weekend is Rosenborg, Corinthians, Gremio, Ostersunds and Argentinos Juniors in the 2nd division of work it out yourself, 4.5/1.