Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Boca Juniors
Vasco da Gama
Atletico PR
Botafogo (early hours of Tuesday)
Bodo Glimt (Norway 2nd tier leaders) Would very much like to believe these are 5 home bankers at 7.5/1

Also got Brann (top in Norway) 9/4 away at Sarpsborg (3rd)

Haugesund 15/8 away at Viking (bottom of table) at little over 9/1

Then in Brazil 4 away or draws

Corinthians (1st) away to Gremio (2nd) 10/11

Palmeiras (8th, champions and coming into form) away at Ponte Preta (6th) 2/5

Fluminense (6th) away to Sao Paolo (15th) 2/1

Atletico MG (17th, they're better than that) away to Chapecoense (poor form, 10th) 10/11 -------------  10/1

I've just stumbled across this..

In the top 4 at Christmas

Leicester 7/1

Soton 33/1

Top at Christmas

Leicester 400/1

Soton 90/1

What? lol

They literally don't give a shit about high odds like that do they? I see Eibar are the biggest odds along with promoted Girona to win La Liga at 1500/1.. I get they're a small club but i'm sure they finished in the top half with ease last season?

On 22/06/2017 at 21:55, ScouseFox said:

Johnny to win love island @ 7/1 is an insane price btw. he's with camilla who is the nations sweetheart. they had a rocky moment and now they're giving it another go. girls LOVE her therefore vote for her and therefore they will win. 

this is best price 7/4 now btw and that's still too big. 

On 25/06/2017 at 02:08, Walkers said:

Boca Juniors
Vasco da Gama
Atletico PR
Botafogo (early hours of Tuesday)
Bodo Glimt (Norway 2nd tier leaders) Would very much like to believe these are 5 home bankers at 7.5/1

Also got Brann (top in Norway) 9/4 away at Sarpsborg (3rd)

Haugesund 15/8 away at Viking (bottom of table) at little over 9/1

Then in Brazil 4 away or draws

Corinthians (1st) away to Gremio (2nd) 10/11

Palmeiras (8th, champions and coming into form) away at Ponte Preta (6th) 2/5

Fluminense (6th) away to Sao Paolo (15th) 2/1

Atletico MG (17th, they're better than that) away to Chapecoense (poor form, 10th) 10/11 -------------  10/1

Well today was good. Boca won 2-1, Vasco 1-0. Bodo Glimt were 2-0 down at HT, 3-1 down in the 65th and 3-2 down in the 90th minute before they won 4-3 (I screamed).. Atletico PR went 1-0 down and came back to win 4-1. Waiting on Botafogo now

The two in the middle drew coming from a goal down

Had a great weekend betting on Brazilian football... the four away wins or draws came in... they all won except Fluminense who came from behind to draw 1-1.

3 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

mate by the looks of your twitter you have no idea and just pick the information from people who say they are 'ITK'

Dodged the question, lay me 8/11? Think not. 

Well judging by the cash I've made from Shakey and Maguire it's worked out well my friend :thumbup:

PS Sigurdsson turned down £120k/wk, that's not posted by anyone else.  I don't get my info often (which I'm quite open about on my twitter account). Happy to offer you 8/1 on Sigurdsson to Leicester if you think I'm wrong?

Edited by RoyFox

12 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Dodged the question, lay me 8/11? Think not. 

Well judging by the cash I've made from Shakey and Maguire it's worked out well my friend :thumbup:

PS Sigurdsson turned down £120k/wk, that's not posted by anyone else.  I don't get my info often (which I'm quite open about on my twitter account). Happy to offer you 8/1 on Sigurdsson to Leicester if you think I'm wrong?

If you were THAT sure he was signing for Arsenal why only 8/11??

Congratulations i'm so impressed you made some money, probably best to keep that to yourself though you know your ITK buddies wont be best please you shooting your mouth off.

I couldnt care less and for one have and will never bet on a players next club, its such a ridiculous market that bookies make an absolute killing from.

I dont get why you have gone in 'my information is better than yours' i couldn't care less who signs for who to be honest! All i stated was that Lemar hasnt signed for Arsenal like you said he had, thats one thing i would bet you on!

13 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Congratulations i'm so impressed you made some money, probably best to keep that to yourself though you know your ITK buddies wont be best please you shooting your mouth off.

I couldnt care less and for one have and will never bet on a players next club, its such a ridiculous market that bookies make an absolute killing from.

I dont get why you have gone in 'my information is better than yours' i couldn't care less who signs for who to be honest! All i stated was that Lemar hasnt signed for Arsenal like you said he had, thats one thing i would bet you on!

Haha I don't have any ITK buddies that you know hence I can bet what I like, I've made plenty on transfers - bookies get it wrong, they can't react like we can when good information comes in (eg John Percy). The only downside being the amount of cash. Sky Bet won't take more than £50 per transaction from me on transfers now, which is ridiculous. 

The guy who told me about Lemar, isn't in the know, but he like us has his own version of Ramadaone /John Percy to verify.

Let's agree to disagree, and watch Lemar have an offer accepted next week. Feel free to call me out if I'm wrong on Lemar, I'll gladly apologise too.

Edited by RoyFox

On 25/06/2017 at 15:23, ScouseFox said:

this is best price 7/4 now btw and that's still too big. 

if anyone did follow this great tip get out asap he's about to break the nations heart and become more hated than nasty nick circa 2000. 

5 hours ago, goose2010 said:

It aint worth arguing with him buddy. He's one of those sad acts that tweets about being ITK and people actually listen to him lol

He's probably put a twitter message out about this. Just let him carry on.

Edit; Yep, he's messaging his mates.

lol 

Edited by AKCJ

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

It aint worth arguing with him buddy. He's one of those sad acts that tweets about being ITK and people actually listen to him lol

He's probably put a twitter message out about this. Just let him carry on.

Edit; Yep, he's messaging his mates.

lol 

:nigel: some guy?! i'm hurt! I thought i meant more to you Roy!

Edited by goose2010

I had £12.50 on Mahrez to stay when he was 7/1. Had some on Barkley to stay at Everton too at 5/2.

I put a tenner on a really random game the other day, Alashkert or someone like that to beat an Andorran side at home when 30 had gone and they were 2/5, after being 1/7 pre-match. Then put that £14 on Germany U21 to beat England on penalties after 90 minutes - if I wasn't driving at the time I'd have put it on at 2-1 to England. Could sense a mile off where it was going.

That brought me around £50. I've put that on Portugal v Chile draw. Currently goalless on the hour.

That's 9 straight bets on the bounce lost. A mix of btts, wins, goals over etc.

9 straight losses.

Its a bloody good job I don't bet big.

Worst run in months tbf.

I honestly have never twigged my 'betting luck'. Even law of averages would dictate a couple of wins from 9.

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 1