Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

5 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Wish I'd been a bit braver Col but still £50 profit ain't to be sniffed at

Well done mate. Personally I'm trying to have a bit of a sabbatical at the moment. My last few bits have gone tits up and it had become no fun.

ill see how long that fookin lasts....

lol

19 hours ago, filbertway said:

San Marino +7 handicap 8/5, San Marino +11 on corner handicap evens. Germany never turn up to these games.

I'm thinking that more for Italy v Liechtenstein later on. I cannot ever remember Italy winning by more than 3.

10 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'm thinking that more for Italy v Liechtenstein later on. I cannot ever remember Italy winning by more than 3.

You're not alone in thinking that but lol

Today I thought I had

Botafogo-Coritiba BTTS in both halves @ 22/1 (won)

Finland-Ukraine BTTS @ 13/10 (won)

Moldova-Georgia both teams to score 2 or more goals @ dunno

The above actually came in, however i'd actually bet on both teams to score in the 2nd half in the Moldova game. Finished 2-2 with Moldova's two coming in the first half :(

Bad news it was 198/1. Good news was i'd only stuck a random 10p on it lol

Only win i've had this weekend was a Senegal/Ghana/Algeria/Corinthians at 4/1. Judged that well since I noticed a few top African countries losing games I thought they'd win. Thank god the best club football on next weekend won't be the Norwegian/Swedish 2nd division lol

BATE

Dinamo Minsk

Zhodino (Belarus)

Flora Tallinn

Al Ahly

Misr Elmaqasah (Egypt)

Cork

Waterford

20/1

All massively odds on except Al Ahly who are the best team in Egypt away to 5th, and Zhodino (6th) who are one the better Belarusian teams at home to FC Brest 11th/16) at 7/5

These all came in except shitting Zhodino

Edited by Walkers

Brommapojkarna (running away with Swedish 2nd div)

Vasco da Gama (won all 3 home games, lost all 4 away, needless to say they are at home.. and to Avai who are recently promoted and 2nd bottom)

Mariehamn (Finnish Champions, not doing so great this season but at home to bottom side who they have already beaten 5-2 this season)

Corinthians (top in Brazil, won last 6 and are 15/8 away to Coritiba who despite a decent start have drew their last 2)

8/1

Juventude (top of Brazil 2nd div, 7/2 away at Paysandu who have lost their last 3 since going top of the table themselves)

Estudiantes (home to bottom of Argentine Premier Division side Belgrano)

8/1

Russia (home to New Zealand in the Confederations Cup)

Varnamo (Swedish 2nd div, the team they are playing are 3/1 which tempts me (both midtable with same points) but whenever I see odds like that I more often than not lose so i'm just going opposite lol)

Kristiansund (Norway top division, same reason as above at 8/5)

Arsenal (Argentina)

Vitebsk (Belarus, 4/5 at home to a side lower than them)

15/1

Edited by Walkers

Johnny to win love island @ 7/1 is an insane price btw. he's with camilla who is the nations sweetheart. they had a rocky moment and now they're giving it another go. girls LOVE her therefore vote for her and therefore they will win.