Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

19 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

This is amazing. Manchester United are bookies underdogs at home to Crystal Palace lol 

I totally get why but Man Utd have surely got to be worth a tenner there. It's still Man Utd.

tbf they've barely won any games this season they've been trying to win let alone one they're clearly not 

18 hours ago, Walkers said:

DORTMUND home to Werder Bremen (need to win to guarantee CL group stage football next season)

ROSENBORG home to Lillestrom

BESIKTAS home to Kasimpasa (need to win as Basaksehir have caught them up)

SALZBURG home to Admira Wacker (champions at home to a side who also have nothing to play for)

INTERNACIONAL home to 'abc' (Brazil 2nd div. I think this may become a regular thing. Were good odds last weekend and won comfortably.)

JUVENTUS home to Crotone (win for the title)

RIJEKA home to Cibalia (win for their first ever Croatian title and end Dinamo's streak of 11 straight titles. 1/7 but at home to a side in decent form still fighting to stay up)

SAN LORENZO home to Aldovisi (Argentina. 2nd and closing in on Boca having won their last 3. Home to a side who have lost their last 5) 5.5/1

BATE home to Dinamo Minsk

SACHTER SOLIGORSK home to Slutsk

ROMA away at Chievo

HAJDUK SPLIT home to Inter Zapresic

UTRECHT home to Heerenveen

GENK away at Lokeren @ 12/1

LOKOMOTIVA ZAGREB home to Slaven Belupo (6/5 against a side a couple of points below them)

SIVASSPOR home to Yeni Malatyaspor

VIKTORIA PLZEN away at Brno (need to win to keep title hopes alive)

BROMMAPOJKARNA home to Varbergs (Swedish 2nd div, 1st vs 5th) @ 12/1

MONACO away at Rennes (21/20, Rennes have nothing on for them either)

NAPOLI home to Fiorentina

SANTOS home to Coritiba (17/20, good side against a team who have struggled the past couple of years)

SANTA CRUZ home to Guarani

FIGUEIRENSE home to Nautico (both Brazil div 2. Don't know much about these games but both sides were relegated last year & won their first games last wknd) @ 15/1

Some long shots..

Vitebsk 4/1 away at Dinamo Brest (Belarus) Vitebsk 5pts clear of Brest and in good form. Brest won 1 in 8 this season. Vitebsk also finished ahead of them last season

Bahia 16/5 away at Vasco (Brazil) Both recently promoted, Bahia thrashed Atletico PR last weekend 6-2, Vasco hammered at Champions Palmeiras

CSKA Sofia 24/5 away at Ludogorets. Ludogorets are Champions already and CSKA need points to guarantee a Europa League group stage place

Hradec Kralove 9/1 away at Sparta Prague. Kralove need points to stay up and won last week, Sparta have more or less guaranteed EL football next season

Caen 14/1 away at PSG. Caen can guarantee safety with a win. Anything else and its most likely relegation/play off. PSG I think have a cup final coming up soon?

Bastia 10/1 away at Marseille. Start in relegation zone and need to win to stand any chance. Apparently 5th gets no European spot in France? No incentive for OM if so

Freiburg 14/1 away at Bayern. Big long shot but Freiburg can still get a Europa League spot

Honved 13/10 away at Debrecen. Not so much a long shot but they are tied on points with Videoton at the top with 2 games left. Debrecen are probably going to be safe

Maccabi Tel Aviv 19/10 at home to Beitar Jerusalem. Maccabi 15pts clear of Jerusalem but the latter still have European football to fight for

Crotone 22/1 away at Juventus. Need a miracle really but Crotone have won 5 of their last 7. Can go down this weekend if results go against them

Moreirense 17/5 at home to Porto. Probably going to need to win to stay up, Porto will be finishing 2nd

Arouca 23/10 away at Estoril. Arouca can still go down if two other sides win and Estoril are safe. A point will do for them though

Arsenal Tula 17/10 at home to Spartak Moscow. Need to win just to secure a relegation play off at best. Alternatively Champions Moscow are 6/4 and have won the last 5

Anzhi Makhachkala 11/1 away at CSKA Moscow. Anzhi can get sucked into the relegation play off places however CSKA still need to secure CL football for next season

Maribor 8/15 away to Radomlje. Not a long shot but just really good odds. Radomlje have 1 win in 33, Maribor are the Champions but have stuttered a little recently

Basel 17/10 away to Young Boys. Depends which team has most players already on holiday really. YBB are 6/4

Zorya 8/1 away at Dynamo Kiev. Always get shit odds in Ukraine on the top two when really the batch of clubs below are capable of causing an upset. Kiev have been below par this season

Two Turkish 2nd division games that I can't quite understand..

Sivasspor 11/8 to beat Yeni Malatyaspor. From what I see with one game let Yeni are promoted, Sivasspor can still be pipped to 2nd place. With a win Sivasspor will actually be champions but I think Sivasspor have more to lose..

The team that can sneak into 2nd ahead of them are Eskisehirspor who are 4/1 to win away at Altinordu who themselves are one place outside the play offs. Strange

Well 18 of the 20 teams in my bets who played today won, Genk and Rosenborg letting me down. Juventus, Rijeka and San Lorenzo play Sunday

In the longshots,

Honved, Sivasspor won

Caen, CSKA Sofia drew

Vitebsk, Freiburg, Bastia, Hradec Kralove, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Eskisehirspor lost

The rest play tomorrow

3 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

tbf they've barely won any games this season they've been trying to win let alone one they're clearly not 

They're still at home to a Palace side who have nothing to play for themselves. A palace side likely to play Jeff in defence.

Juventus WON

Braunschweig (home to a team well adrift at the bottom, need a big goal swing to get promotion and are (7/20) WON

Chelsea WON

Spurs WON

Maribor (1/2 away to an absolute shite team) DREW lol

Dinamo Zagreb (hardest of the lot. Away to surprise package Osijek who are fighting Hajduk for a European spot. Dinamo need to win to keep slim title hopes alive WON

Rijeka (win for the title) WON

Barcelona WON

Real Madrid WON

San Lorenzo LOST @15/1. All odds on

Corinthians (29/20 away to Vitoria who are a poor side but did beat them in this fixture early last season. Corinthians are inconsistent) WON

Stjarnan (Iceland) WON

Barcelona -2 handicap LOST

Rosario Central (very good form, at home to Racing Club (Argentina)) @ 13/1 NOT PLAYED YET

Arouca win or draw (need a point to stay up 13/20) LOST (and relegated, HA)

Moreirense win or draw (home to Porto, need the points. 21/20) WON (and won the match)

Basaksehir win or draw (realistically need a win to keep pressure on Besiktas, 4/9) WON (drew match)

NEC (Eredivisie side at home to 2nd div side and won the first leg, 13/20) WON

Balmazsomething (Hungary 2nd div, 6/10 need to win for promotion hopes) WON

Podeba Junior (lol Macedonian side i'd never heard of 10mins ago. 2/9 home to already relegated bottom side and need points to steer clear of relegation places) @16/1 WON

Krsko (Slovenian side need a win to ease relegation fears, in good form, EVS) LOST

Zaglebie Sosnowiec (Polish 2nd div, a win takes a big step towards promotion, 1/2) DREW

Dunav Ruse-Levski Sofia draw LOST

Dusseldorf-Erzgebirge draw (3/4 lol.. makes sense when you see a point for both sides guarantees safety from Bundesliga 2 relegation) LOST  @ 18/1

Had a spare 18p in my account so stuck it on a both teams to score in both halves accy:

Sassuolo-Cagliari WON

Young Boys-Basel LOST (won the first half though)

Vasco Da Gama-Bahia @ 550/1 ... kinda hoping it doesn't come in since I will kill myself for not putting more on it lol LOST (won 2nd half, 4/6 aint bad)

Only new tips really are Czech 2nd division, Ostrava (2nd) away to Champions Sigma at 12/5 (DREW). Goes without saying they need the points more.

Soroksar 11/10 in Hungary div 2 away at Budaorsi who are more or less safe. Soroksar are two places and 1pt off an automatic promotion spot (LOST)

Edited the results in in brackets

Edited by Walkers

I've had an extremely good day. Had a tenner on...

Anderlecht

Leicester v Bournemouth BTTS

Juventus -1

Man City -1

Tottenham

Real Madrid

Atletico Madrid

Won £132.

Withdrew £100, £32 on an in-play double of over 0.5. Got it up to £85. Put £85 on another, got it to £135, withdrew another £100, put £35 on another one, up to £55.

I seem to go in real phases. I've thrown a lot away lately but every now and then I'll have days where I just can't lose.

On 20/05/2017 at 04:34, Walkers said:

DORTMUND home to Werder Bremen (need to win to guarantee CL group stage football next season) W

ROSENBORG home to Lillestrom D

BESIKTAS home to Kasimpasa (need to win as Basaksehir have caught them up) W

SALZBURG home to Admira Wacker (champions at home to a side who also have nothing to play for) W

INTERNACIONAL home to 'abc' (Brazil 2nd div. I think this may become a regular thing. Were good odds last weekend and won comfortably.)

JUVENTUS home to Crotone (win for the title)

RIJEKA home to Cibalia (win for their first ever Croatian title and end Dinamo's streak of 11 straight titles. 1/7 but at home to a side in decent form still fighting to stay up)

SAN LORENZO home to Aldovisi (Argentina. 2nd and closing in on Boca having won their last 3. Home to a side who have lost their last 5) 5.5/1

BATE home to Dinamo Minsk W

SACHTER SOLIGORSK home to Slutsk W

ROMA away at Chievo W

HAJDUK SPLIT home to Inter Zapresic W

UTRECHT home to Heerenveen W

GENK away at Lokeren @ 12/1 D

LOKOMOTIVA ZAGREB home to Slaven Belupo (6/5 against a side a couple of points below them) W

SIVASSPOR home to Yeni Malatyaspor W

VIKTORIA PLZEN away at Brno (need to win to keep title hopes alive) W

BROMMAPOJKARNA home to Varbergs (Swedish 2nd div, 1st vs 5th) @ 12/1 W

MONACO away at Rennes (21/20, Rennes have nothing on for them either) W

NAPOLI home to Fiorentina W

SANTOS home to Coritiba (17/20, good side against a team who have struggled the past couple of years) W

SANTA CRUZ home to Guarani W

FIGUEIRENSE home to Nautico (both Brazil div 2. Don't know much about these games but both sides were relegated last year & won their first games last wknd) @ 15/1 W

Some long shots..

Vitebsk 4/1 away at Dinamo Brest (Belarus) Vitebsk 5pts clear of Brest and in good form. Brest won 1 in 8 this season. Vitebsk also finished ahead of them last season

Bahia 16/5 away at Vasco (Brazil) Both recently promoted, Bahia thrashed Atletico PR last weekend 6-2, Vasco hammered at Champions Palmeiras

CSKA Sofia 24/5 away at Ludogorets. Ludogorets are Champions already and CSKA need points to guarantee a Europa League group stage place

Hradec Kralove 9/1 away at Sparta Prague. Kralove need points to stay up and won last week, Sparta have more or less guaranteed EL football next season

Caen 14/1 away at PSG. Caen can guarantee safety with a win. Anything else and its most likely relegation/play off. PSG I think have a cup final coming up soon?

Bastia 10/1 away at Marseille. Start in relegation zone and need to win to stand any chance. Apparently 5th gets no European spot in France? No incentive for OM if so

Freiburg 14/1 away at Bayern. Big long shot but Freiburg can still get a Europa League spot

Honved 13/10 away at Debrecen. Not so much a long shot but they are tied on points with Videoton at the top with 2 games left. Debrecen are probably going to be safe

Maccabi Tel Aviv 19/10 at home to Beitar Jerusalem. Maccabi 15pts clear of Jerusalem but the latter still have European football to fight for

Crotone 22/1 away at Juventus. Need a miracle really but Crotone have won 5 of their last 7. Can go down this weekend if results go against them

Moreirense 17/5 at home to Porto. Probably going to need to win to stay up, Porto will be finishing 2nd

Arouca 23/10 away at Estoril. Arouca can still go down if two other sides win and Estoril are safe. A point will do for them though

Arsenal Tula 17/10 at home to Spartak Moscow. Need to win just to secure a relegation play off at best. Alternatively Champions Moscow are 6/4 and have won the last 5

Anzhi Makhachkala 11/1 away at CSKA Moscow. Anzhi can get sucked into the relegation play off places however CSKA still need to secure CL football for next season

Maribor 8/15 away to Radomlje. Not a long shot but just really good odds. Radomlje have 1 win in 33, Maribor are the Champions but have stuttered a little recently

Basel 17/10 away to Young Boys. Depends which team has most players already on holiday really. YBB are 6/4

Zorya 8/1 away at Dynamo Kiev. Always get shit odds in Ukraine on the top two when really the batch of clubs below are capable of causing an upset. Kiev have been below par this season

Two Turkish 2nd division games that I can't quite understand..

Sivasspor 11/8 to beat Yeni Malatyaspor. From what I see with one game let Yeni are promoted, Sivasspor can still be pipped to 2nd place. With a win Sivasspor will actually be champions but I think Sivasspor have more to lose..

The team that can sneak into 2nd ahead of them are Eskisehirspor who are 4/1 to win away at Altinordu who themselves are one place outside the play offs. Strange

Honved, Sivasspor, Zorya, Arsenal Tula, Moreirense won (584/1)

Caen, CSKA Sofia, Maribor drew

Vitebsk, Freiburg, Bastia, Hradec Kralove, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Eskisehirspor, Anzhi, Basel, Crotone, Arouca, Bahia lost

Edited by Walkers

Shakhtar (10/11 home to Dynamo Kiev)

Olimpik Donetsk (home to Oleksandria)

Cork (1/2 home to Shamrock)

Levante (21/20 at home to UCAM Murcia) 12/1

In Croatia (final day) Hajduk (3rd) are 9/4 away to Slaven Belupo who are 6th, lost their last 3 and are 28pts behind Hajduk

RNK Split need to win to stand any chance of avoiding relegation, they're 11/8 to beat Lokomotiva at home who despite being in good form have nothing to play for in 5th (/10)

7 hours ago, Walkers said:

Shakhtar (10/11 home to Dynamo Kiev)

Olimpik Donetsk (home to Oleksandria)

Cork (1/2 home to Shamrock)

Levante (21/20 at home to UCAM Murcia) 12/1

In Croatia (final day) Hajduk (3rd) are 9/4 away to Slaven Belupo who are 6th, lost their last 3 and are 28pts behind Hajduk

RNK Split need to win to stand any chance of avoiding relegation, they're 11/8 to beat Lokomotiva at home who despite being in good form have nothing to play for in 5th (/10)

Let down big time by Shaktar..

if id have REALLY studied this one, I'd have gone for Kiev. Shaktar are so far in front they actually had little to play for. Shaktar 60 points, Kiev 46.

Edited by Col city fan

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Let down big time by Shaktar..

if id have REALLY studied this one, I'd have gone for Kiev. Shaktar are so far in front they actually had little to play for. Shaktar 60 points, Kiev 46.

Kiev had nothing to play for either I think, comfortably 2nd. I might be wrong but this was Shakhtar's first defeat of the season and they have easily been better than them this season, thought 10/11 was decent enough lol

just looked, 2nd defeat

On the upside hajduk won

Edited by Walkers

Got a few this today/this weekend

Danish 2nd division which has caught my interest at times this season, today is the last game of the season:

Hobro 6/4 (relegated last season, home to team in good form and level on points with them. Winner takes all basically)

Skive 10/11 (away to a side who were relegated a long time ago. In poor form but still in with a small chance of a promotion play off spot

FC Helsingor 4/11 (home to a side who are also relegated already. They currently hold the last promotion play off spot, guarantee it with a win) @ 6.5/1

Czech/Hungary/Croatia final day, Serbian Cup Final

Hradec Kralove 21/20 (need a win and a convincing one at that, home to a side who themselves secured safety last week. 3pts from safety and -4 GD to the team in their sights who as it happens are away at Plzen, who are chasing the title themselves, 2 pts behind Slavia Prague with a much worse GD.....)

Ferencvaros 4/7 (home to Ujpest, need a win and for results to go their way to clinch Europa League spot. Ujpest are midtable and safe)

Vasas 1/2 (home to a side who secured safety last week. Vasas get Europa League football with a win

Dinamo Zagreb EVS (home to Rijeka. Hoping they will be fired up for this as Rijeka won the title last week)

Partizan Belgrade 13/8 (vs Red Star. In their home stadium too I am certain. Strangely good odds and are the form team out of the two) @ 25/1

Main bet:

Celtic 4/9 (vs Aberdeen)

Slavia Prague 1/7 (home to Brno, a draw guarantees title (unless level pts are decided on H2H) but they should still be too much for lowly Brno)

Plzen 2/13 (home to Jihlava who as I mentioned above need a point to guarantee safety. Plzen need a win for a chance of the title)

Teplice 8/11 (home to Dukla Prague. 11pts ahead of Dukla who are in decent form, need a win for a chance of Europa League football.

Norrkoping 3/10 (home to promoted Halmstad who are struggling. Norrkoping's form has picked up and beat Malmo away last weekend)

Barcelona 3/20 (vs Alaves, cup final)

Roma 1/16 (home to Genoa who are safe. Absolutely pointless odds mind you) @ 5.5/1

Long shot:

Krsko 15/4 (Slovenia, away to champions Maribor who failed to beat the side I described as absolute shite last week. Krsko in a relegation battle, in good form)

FC Wil 23/10 (Swiss div 2 away to Wohlen. Bottom of league, noticed they've beaten them away this season as well as the two teams above them, need points) @ 15/1

Finally

Genk 8/15 (home to St Truiden who are in very good form, but so are Genk. Europa League play off final I think this is)

PSG 1/5 (cup final vs Angers)

Internacional 19/20 (just bet on them for their reputation really)

Banfield 8/13 (home to midtable Temperley in good form)

Newells Old Boys 17/20 (home to midtable Olimpo, not in good form) 11/1

A few to have caught my attention

St Polten 7/4 away at Rapid Vienna (a point should be enough for them to stay up but a bit win for bottom side Ried will stop that)

Ludogorets 2/1 away to Chernomore (top vs bottom of their 6 team 'Championship group' neither side have anything to play for, don't understand the high odds)

Lugano 13/8 away to Lausanne (a win guarantees Europa League football next season. Lausanne are 2nd bottom but are safe, both in good form)

Young Boys 9/4 away to Thun (Thun in impressive form but neither side have anything to play for. YBB are 24pts ahead of them, beat Basel last week)

Basel 6/5 away to Grasshopper. Basel haven't won since clinching the title but Grasshopper are similarly shite and have been all season)

Oh and Arsenal at 7/2. I think they're great odds