Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I find it peculiar how Reading came 3rd yet were the longest price to win the play-offs.

I'm fed up of doing doubles where one of them loses and then the other comes in with a last minute goal. Happened again yesterday, Atletico to win at Betis and Monaco -3 v Lille. Atletico drew, Monaco won 4-0, last minute goal for the 4th.

Backed Chelsea to win the PL @15-1  +5 handicap unfortunately I have no idea what Spuds handicap was so I am sweating now, I haven't been paid out yet so it must be close, hopefully we can get a result against them on Thursday which should ensure the feckers pay out.

Serbia relegation group:

Cukaricki (top) 4/1 to win away at bottom

Sp Surbotica (2nd) 7/1 to win away at 2nd bottom

Radnik Surdulica (3rd) 10/1 to win away at 4th bottom

The catch being with the top two games the bottom teams have something to play for whereas the top sides don't. The top team in the 3rd game are all but mathematically safe, the team they play are 2pts outside the relegation zone

Also Vaduz (bottom of Swiss league) 4/1 to beat Young Boys at home who despite having 4 games left have already guaranteed themselves a 2nd place finish. Vaduz are 5pts adrift.

Cukricki won 5-0. The other two lost

Vaduz won 1-0

Edited by Walkers

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 08:09, The Guvnor said:

Backed Chelsea to win the PL @15-1  +5 handicap unfortunately I have no idea what Spuds handicap was so I am sweating now, I haven't been paid out yet so it must be close, hopefully we can get a result against them on Thursday which should ensure the feckers pay out.

Just been paid out by Bet 365  £533.44 Spuds had a handicap of 8. Won it last year with Leicester (why oh why didn't I put the feckin £5 on @5000-1 almost pressed the button and changed my mind for 15-1 handicap bet +45 which was won by Christmas).

Flora Tallinn of Estonia 6/5 to beat Tallinna Infonet. Flora have won 9 and drew 2 of the 11 games so far and are 12pts ahead of Infonet already. I think Infonet won the league last year but Flora remain one of the best two teams in the country and 6/5 are good odds I think.

I also have Lens, Nimes, Strasbourg and Brest from France and Cork City and Bray Wanderers at 11/1

Flora won 3-0

Edited by Walkers

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

no had the 2 league two games > both teams to score two or more goals along with our game... 91/1 £18 on £1,800 back .. won £357 off over 3.5 in the same games but still was a wounder

that makes more sense! good  bet that! very unlucky! decent return off the other bet to!

15 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

that makes more sense! good  bet that! very unlucky! decent return off the other bet to!

nice one, yea the other bet made up for it in a way but would have been a nice end to the season, should be plenty of goals Sunday so one more hit I rec.

6 hours ago, Walkers said:

Flora Tallinn of Estonia 6/5 to beat Tallinna Infonet. Flora have won 9 and drew 2 of the 11 games so far and are 12pts ahead of Infonet already. I think Infonet won the league last year but Flora remain one of the best two teams in the country and 6/5 are good odds I think.

I also have Lens, Nimes, Strasbourg and Brest from France and Cork City and Bray Wanderers at 11/1

Flora won 3-0

Piled. Lovely work my man.

6 hours ago, Walkers said:

Flora won 3-0

Nice one on Flora mate!

Also on Bray who are winning. Nimes went 1-0 down and I had Bray in the double with Nimes to get the second goal.

I'm a bit miffed again here lol I'm on an OK run after starting with £4, usually start with a tenner, would be in a lot better position if I had started with my usual tenner. Just being picky now.

I backed Cesena v Novara under 1.5 goals yesterday at 8/5. Odds for a draw were 4/7 which is absolutely stupid and suspicious I'd say. Sure enough it ended 0-0.

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Nimes have scored so obviously Bray have blown it.

Exactly my reaction when I saw the notifications coming through on my phone lol I don't know how good Bray are but they are riding high near the top in Ireland, I bet on them two weeks ago and they screwed me over, they won the game after apparently so I thought i'd go for it again and nope. Annoying because Dundalk were good odds to beat Limerick but haven't been great this season, they won 3-0. Was going to bet on Waterford to win in the 2nd division but forgot, they won too. Bray were the final team I added before I was happy with my returns lol Also had one team let me down yesterday. Not touching Basel again unless they are 5/1 lol

DORTMUND home to Werder Bremen (need to win to guarantee CL group stage football next season) W

ROSENBORG home to Lillestrom D

BESIKTAS home to Kasimpasa (need to win as Basaksehir have caught them up) W

SALZBURG home to Admira Wacker (champions at home to a side who also have nothing to play for) W

INTERNACIONAL home to 'abc' (Brazil 2nd div. I think this may become a regular thing. Were good odds last weekend and won comfortably.)

JUVENTUS home to Crotone (win for the title)

RIJEKA home to Cibalia (win for their first ever Croatian title and end Dinamo's streak of 11 straight titles. 1/7 but at home to a side in decent form still fighting to stay up)

SAN LORENZO home to Aldovisi (Argentina. 2nd and closing in on Boca having won their last 3. Home to a side who have lost their last 5) 5.5/1

BATE home to Dinamo Minsk W

SACHTER SOLIGORSK home to Slutsk W

ROMA away at Chievo W

HAJDUK SPLIT home to Inter Zapresic W

UTRECHT home to Heerenveen W

GENK away at Lokeren @ 12/1 D

LOKOMOTIVA ZAGREB home to Slaven Belupo (6/5 against a side a couple of points below them) W

SIVASSPOR home to Yeni Malatyaspor W

VIKTORIA PLZEN away at Brno (need to win to keep title hopes alive) W

BROMMAPOJKARNA home to Varbergs (Swedish 2nd div, 1st vs 5th) @ 12/1 W

MONACO away at Rennes (21/20, Rennes have nothing on for them either) W

NAPOLI home to Fiorentina W

SANTOS home to Coritiba (17/20, good side against a team who have struggled the past couple of years) W

SANTA CRUZ home to Guarani W

FIGUEIRENSE home to Nautico (both Brazil div 2. Don't know much about these games but both sides were relegated last year & won their first games last wknd) @ 15/1 W

Some long shots..

Vitebsk 4/1 away at Dinamo Brest (Belarus) Vitebsk 5pts clear of Brest and in good form. Brest won 1 in 8 this season. Vitebsk also finished ahead of them last season

Bahia 16/5 away at Vasco (Brazil) Both recently promoted, Bahia thrashed Atletico PR last weekend 6-2, Vasco hammered at Champions Palmeiras

CSKA Sofia 24/5 away at Ludogorets. Ludogorets are Champions already and CSKA need points to guarantee a Europa League group stage place

Hradec Kralove 9/1 away at Sparta Prague. Kralove need points to stay up and won last week, Sparta have more or less guaranteed EL football next season

Caen 14/1 away at PSG. Caen can guarantee safety with a win. Anything else and its most likely relegation/play off. PSG I think have a cup final coming up soon?

Bastia 10/1 away at Marseille. Start in relegation zone and need to win to stand any chance. Apparently 5th gets no European spot in France? No incentive for OM if so

Freiburg 14/1 away at Bayern. Big long shot but Freiburg can still get a Europa League spot

Honved 13/10 away at Debrecen. Not so much a long shot but they are tied on points with Videoton at the top with 2 games left. Debrecen are probably going to be safe

Maccabi Tel Aviv 19/10 at home to Beitar Jerusalem. Maccabi 15pts clear of Jerusalem but the latter still have European football to fight for

Crotone 22/1 away at Juventus. Need a miracle really but Crotone have won 5 of their last 7. Can go down this weekend if results go against them

Moreirense 17/5 at home to Porto. Probably going to need to win to stay up, Porto will be finishing 2nd

Arouca 23/10 away at Estoril. Arouca can still go down if two other sides win and Estoril are safe. A point will do for them though

Arsenal Tula 17/10 at home to Spartak Moscow. Need to win just to secure a relegation play off at best. Alternatively Champions Moscow are 6/4 and have won the last 5

Anzhi Makhachkala 11/1 away at CSKA Moscow. Anzhi can get sucked into the relegation play off places however CSKA still need to secure CL football for next season

Maribor 8/15 away to Radomlje. Not a long shot but just really good odds. Radomlje have 1 win in 33, Maribor are the Champions but have stuttered a little recently

Basel 17/10 away to Young Boys. Depends which team has most players already on holiday really. YBB are 6/4

Zorya 8/1 away at Dynamo Kiev. Always get shit odds in Ukraine on the top two when really the batch of clubs below are capable of causing an upset. Kiev have been below par this season

Two Turkish 2nd division games that I can't quite understand..

Sivasspor 11/8 to beat Yeni Malatyaspor. From what I see with one game let Yeni are promoted, Sivasspor can still be pipped to 2nd place. With a win Sivasspor will actually be champions but I think Sivasspor have more to lose..

The team that can sneak into 2nd ahead of them are Eskisehirspor who are 4/1 to win away at Altinordu who themselves are one place outside the play offs. Strange

Edited by Walkers
  • Like 1