Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

On 03/07/2017 at 23:35, Hollism said:

Demarai is 10/1 to be named in the WC squad. Seems like good value to me.

chillwell is the same price which interests me too. 

michael Keane @ 6/4 seems massive too. 

I had Cork in an accy with (queue a Unibet style level of cringey research) Elfsborg and a few others. Elfsborg 3/1 (mid table in Sweden) away at Norrkoping who are 2nd. Norrkoping were away in Kosovo on Thursday in the Europa League, googled a map of Europe to find just how far away that is from Sweden, very far.... bottled the 3/1 but went for win or draw at EVS. They won 3-1

About my post yesterday, Grindavik are now out to 15/8 to beat KA in Iceland

Had a great day betting so decided to stick a £50 treble on footy.

Done inter, Monaco and Marseille 

Inter winning 1-0

Monaco were 2-0 up and now drawing the wankers 

Don't know why I had a bet on friendlies! 

Edited by foxfanazer

You do see some really good odds on friendlies but obviously you don't know how seriously theyre taking it. Monaco were in Austria today weren't they? I noticed they played yesterday too so i'm doubtful it was close to a main 11.

Inter were 1/5 to beat a team from Austria that i'd never heard of (Wassens?) At home too, although I guess this could actually be a neutral venue. I noticed they had a head to head record and it included a 0-0 draw last summer in a friendly so I stayed clear ?

you lot do understand that bookies charge you upwards of 10% of your bet value for using their cash out?, anyone with any sense uses an exchange for cashing out themselves. I have an app which shows in real time the true value of  bet cash out which you can compare with what the bookie is offering. Can gain you many £s compared with the bookie cash out(its a bit like oddschecker)

Edited by treer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

nigeria are a colossal price to beat china in the star sixes tonight. okocha, babayaro, joseph yobo and taribo west against some chinese guys. 

bloody yakubu scored what a fella 

51 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

The question is Roy would you have paid out on the bet? As you did say it owuld of been done last week?!

I've never Welshed on a bet in my life mate. If it's stipulated, it's honoured.

Edited by RoyFox

Corinthians are 1/2 to win the Brazilian League, they're 10pts clear 1/3 of the way through the season.

Reading 8/11 to finish in the TOP HALF?!

Altro 1/100 to be lowest scorers in Serie A... who or what is Altro?! Its certainly not a team

Birmingham 17/2 to go down!? Redknapp's signings so far haven't necassarily been typical Redknapp but wouldn't be surprised if this experiment goes tits up.

Rotherham EVS for a top half finish in League One

Anyway since Betfair is rubbish at European football i've had to do season specials mainly closer to home so

Brighton relegated 5/4

Corinthians Brazilian Champions 1/2

Crotone relegated from Serie A 6/4

Aston Villa promoted 2/1

Blackburn promoted 13/8

Tranmere Conference Champions 3/1

Copenhagen Danish Champions 1/4

332/1

As a sidenote Copenhagen are 33/1 to go unbeaten over the whole league season (incl. championship round) They nearly did this last season then lost a few games after being crowned champions

Some meaningful football is back (for me atleast)

Copenhagen

Dinamo Zagreb

Corinthians

Steaua Bucharest

Astra Giurgiu

Videoton (Hungary) 7/1

America MG

Internacional

Vila Nova (all Brazil 2nd division)

Rijeka 10/1

(all odds,Rijeka massively at 3/10, except Internacional at 6/5 brings it up)

Honka (Finland 2nd division)

Chernomore (Bulgaria)

Lillestrom

CSKA Sofia

Legia Warsaw

Honved 22/1

(all teams odds on)

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

Corinthians are 1/2 to win the Brazilian League, they're 10pts clear 1/3 of the way through the season.

Reading 8/11 to finish in the TOP HALF?!

Altro 1/100 to be lowest scorers in Serie A... who or what is Altro?! Its certainly not a team

Birmingham 17/2 to go down!? Redknapp's signings so far haven't necassarily been typical Redknapp but wouldn't be surprised if this experiment goes tits up.

Rotherham EVS for a top half finish in League One

Anyway since Betfair is rubbish at European football i've had to do season specials mainly closer to home so

Brighton relegated 5/4

Corinthians Brazilian Champions 1/2

Crotone relegated from Serie A 6/4

Aston Villa promoted 2/1

Blackburn promoted 13/8

Tranmere Conference Champions 3/1

Copenhagen Danish Champions 1/4

332/1

As a sidenote Copenhagen are 33/1 to go unbeaten over the whole league season (incl. championship round) They nearly did this last season then lost a few games after being crowned champions

I wouldn't touch the Reading bet. They had a hell of a lot of fortune last year and the Championship is always unpredictable. 

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 18:51, whoareyaaa said:

Pointless betting on friendly's something will always go wrong

A few years ago I had a 10 team acca in pre-season.

£2 on would have returned no end and Chelsea let me down. They lost against some no-marks.

10 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Let down by Korona?

Yeah, they were 21/10 to beat a side ar home they finished ahead of last season. The team they played started last season really well before dropping into the bottom half, then easily coming top of their relegation group. Was hoping the odds were based on comparible recent form which in fairness with Korona playing the better sides isn't a fair reflection. I was more worried about Al Alhy, last game of the season I think, already champions and were at home to Zamalek who are good

17 hours ago, Walkers said:

Yeah, they were 21/10 to beat a side ar home they finished ahead of last season. The team they played started last season really well before dropping into the bottom half, then easily coming top of their relegation group. Was hoping the odds were based on comparible recent form which in fairness with Korona playing the better sides isn't a fair reflection. I was more worried about Al Alhy, last game of the season I think, already champions and were at home to Zamalek who are good

I find the Ekstraklasa notoriously difficult to predict. Pretty much everyone capable of beating anyone else on their day.