Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Main Bet:

PSG home to Amiens

Red Bull Salzburg home to Admira Wacker

Lokomotiv Moscow home to the team from another planet

Vojvodina (Serbia) home to Backa Backa Palanka

Corinthans home to Sport Recife

Tomorrow

Young Boys home to Lausanne

CSKA Moscow home to Rubin Kazan

8/1

English bet

Sheff Wed away to Preston

Blackburn away to Southend

Bradford home to Blackpool

Luton home to Yeovil

20/1

Tonight

Lyon home to Strasbourg

Montpellier home to Caen

Vozdovac (Serbia) home to Borac Cacak

Cluj (Romania) away to CSMS Iasi

Legia Warsaw away to Nieciecza

8/1

This afternoon

LASK Linz (Austria) home to St Polten

Teplice home to Dukla Prague

Zlin home to Brno

Zaglebie Lubin home to Pogon

Basel away to Thun

26/1 (they are all favourites)

Krumkachy in Belarus are 20/1 to win away at Dinamo Brest. They're both mid-lower table and 7pts seperates them halfway through the season, which is similar to the gap between them at the end of last season. I don't see any reason why they would win but I don't see why they're so far out either

8 hours ago, Walkers said:

Main Bet:

PSG home to Amiens

Red Bull Salzburg home to Admira Wacker

Lokomotiv Moscow home to the team from another planet

Vojvodina (Serbia) home to Backa Backa Palanka

Corinthans home to Sport Recife

Tomorrow

Young Boys home to Lausanne

CSKA Moscow home to Rubin Kazan

8/1

English bet

Sheff Wed away to Preston

Blackburn away to Southend

Bradford home to Blackpool

Luton home to Yeovil

20/1

Tonight

Lyon home to Strasbourg

Montpellier home to Caen

Vozdovac (Serbia) home to Borac Cacak

Cluj (Romania) away to CSMS Iasi

Legia Warsaw away to Nieciecza

8/1

This afternoon

LASK Linz (Austria) home to St Polten

Teplice home to Dukla Prague

Zlin home to Brno

Zaglebie Lubin home to Pogon

Basel away to Thun

26/1 (they are all favourites)

Krumkachy in Belarus are 20/1 to win away at Dinamo Brest. They're both mid-lower table and 7pts seperates them halfway through the season, which is similar to the gap between them at the end of last season. I don't see any reason why they would win but I don't see why they're so far out either

Good day. My main is still in play thanks to relatively late winners for Lokomotiv and Vojvodina. My English one was a 2/4 fail, but thats nothing new for this pissing country. My evening one fell one short as Legia lost. Vozdovac scored two late goals to win 2-1. My afternoon one came in very comfortably with the exception of Zlin who, in the 2nd half, went a man down, then a goal down, then turned it around to win 2-1

3.55 Galway Dream Walker 10/1  EACH WAY 

If you go through the years in the Galway Festival you will notice that some horses really take to Galway and the grey Dream Walker is certainty one of them he ran a cracker here Tuesday when he came from a long way back and an unpromising draw to get third . Last year he ran twice in Galway the first day he came third and the second day he followed up winning this and hopefully he can do the same this year . He runs off the same mark as he did on Tuesday and is drawn slightly better . 

This has been the plan 

39 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

3.55 Galway Dream Walker 10/1  EACH WAY 

If you go through the years in the Galway Festival you will notice that some horses really take to Galway and the grey Dream Walker is certainty one of them he ran a cracker here Tuesday when he came from a long way back and an unpromising draw to get third . Last year he ran twice in Galway the first day he came third and the second day he followed up winning this and hopefully he can do the same this year . He runs off the same mark as he did on Tuesday and is drawn slightly better . 

This has been the plan 

Joined you on this, only managed to get 8s though. Into to 13/2 on sky bet!

• Like 1

Just now, GaelicFox said:

Told everyone a week ago I have a cert for Galway !!!!! 

And he gets up on the line !!! 

Gamble landed 

IMG_3472.PNG

Great shout man!

Always feeling confident during that or were you sweating as much as me? haha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Great shout man!

Always feeling confident during that or were you sweating as much as me? haha

My mate  had £10'on the combo tricast 

once he got the split no anxiety 

Galway is unique and horses that like it there are brave and will go through the eye of a needle 

some result 

3.05 Cork Line Out 5/1 each way 

This John Kiely trained hurdler makes his handicap debut after winning last time out and starts here off a mark of 116 It's taken him a bit of time to get his head infront over hurdles but now that he has I expect him to keep progressing and go very close today.  

Make My Heart Fly 4.05 Cork 10/3 
Showed some ability in Britain to prove the Gordon Elliot has something to work with. I believe making her handicap debut for new connections in a race that doesn't appear that will take much winning we could be on to a good one here  I'll be doing each way lads 

Edited by GaelicFox
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

3.05 Cork Line Out 5/1 each way 

This John Kiely trained hurdler makes his handicap debut after winning last time out and starts here off a mark of 116 It's taken him a bit of time to get his head infront over hurdles but now that he has I expect him to keep progressing and go very close today.  

Make My Heart Fly 4.05 Cork 10/3 
Showed some ability in Britain to prove the Gordon Elliot has something to work with. I believe making her handicap debut for new connections in a race that doesn't appear that will take much winning we could be on to a good one here  I'll be doing each way lads 

1st ones in, cheers man!!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Plucked a treble out of this and gone for...

Dinamo Bucharest

Norrkoping

Rio Ave

3.7/1

So the ones that were odds on lol

Feirense 6/5 to beat Tondela. Feirense ended last season really well and finished in the top half. Tondela ended similarly well but for the last two seasons they've spent all season in the relegation zone before doing what was required at the end to stay up.

Dunav Ruse (11/10) did well in Bulgaria last year, qualified for the Europa League and are at home to a promoted side who have 1 point from 3 games so far. Dunav have 4 from 3.