Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

1 hour ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Porto away tonight in the champions league. 11/8 at Krasnodar in Russia seems massive. Porto are regular final 16 team. 

Two legged tie though. Won't be desperate to win tonight as they'll be confident of winning at home. Look at Ajax away last night against Paok.

Top 4 in Sweden are all at home to sides in the bottom 4 this weekend. All in decent form too except perhaps Malmo who have let their lead slip by drawing the last 4

So obviously 6600/1 for all away sides to win

More seriously i've got Coventry, Blackpool and Solihull Moors are 6/1

36 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

always feel a bit rude because it is literally pinned next to the gambling problems help thread ngl 

Haha I did notice that as well. I don't think anyone will begrudge others having a chat about it though. I'm 3 months into using gamstop and still like to have a browse and see what people are on.

If I was still a betting man the house would be going on Vardy rustling some jimmies this weekend.

• Like 2

haha true. i haven’t had any proper bets on footy or horses for ages tbf, not sure anyone is particularly interested in love island or strictly tips. 

actually tell a lie i did whack a sum on nketiah being top scorer in the championship and he has yet to play. so that’s going well. 

2 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

haha true. i haven’t had any proper bets on footy or horses for ages tbf, not sure anyone is particularly interested in love island or strictly tips. 

actually tell a lie i did whack a sum on nketiah being top scorer in the championship and he has yet to play. so that’s going well. 

I assumed he'd be playing all the time now Roofe has gone. They still got bam bam?

Just checked, Bamford and Roberts ahead of him. If he doesn't get in ahead of them eventually he's got no future in the game

Edited by filbertway

yeah bamford started the first two games, was awful and missed about 12 easy chances. nketiah scored with his first touch in the league cup so i got fully involved when a few were too slow to change the price. moved into the sort of price i expected it to before the weekend games and he started bamford and he scored twice. decent. 

couple other pre season punts were:

palace bottom at christmas @ 16s 

arsenal top at christmas @ 25s 

lcfc without the big 6 @ 6s 

and maxed out twice on jamie laing to win strictly at 12s. lol

yeah that’ll do. still think it’s a good bet as long as he gets enough game time. had it at 25s, each way. 

aye, best part was i backed it after decent info that zaha was leaving and he didn’t even leave but they are that bad it could be a runner anyway. 

4 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

will be backing harvey to score, score twice and bag a hat trick as per today as long as he starts. one day harvey, one day. 

nice backed him to score when he came on and he went and bloody scored