Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had my pre-season free £5 bet of Man City to score 90 league goals, Liverpool to score 80 and Arsenal to score 70 at 28/1 pay out yesterday thanks to Arsenal's goal. Thought it would have paid out earlier than this match-week but that's £140 in the bank!

• Like 3

On 06/05/2019 at 16:59, StanSP said:

Had my pre-season free £5 bet of Man City to score 90 league goals, Liverpool to score 80 and Arsenal to score 70 at 28/1 pay out yesterday thanks to Arsenal's goal. Thought it would have paid out earlier than this match-week but that's £140 in the bank!

I need 3 Liverpool goals Sunday for mine. Still can't believe I missed yours. Twice the odds and was no doubt the safer bet.

5 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I need 3 Liverpool goals Sunday for mine. Still can't believe I missed yours. Twice the odds and was no doubt the safer bet.

Need two Chelsea goals to win Arsenal/Tottenham/Chelsea all to score 65 goals as well... Can't remember the odds but nowhere near as high as the other! 

56 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Need two Chelsea goals to win Arsenal/Tottenham/Chelsea all to score 65 goals as well... Can't remember the odds but nowhere near as high as the other! 

3-2 win for Leicester then!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Advice needed!

did an acca at the start of the season betting on league winners/teams to be promoted and am currently waiting on.....Derby ?

£5 wins £1015 and cash out is currently £400. Let it ride or take the money and run?

Sorry, you're going to have to figure this one out yourself. I can't cope with such a burden of responsibility.

1 hour ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Advice needed!

did an acca at the start of the season betting on league winners/teams to be promoted and am currently waiting on.....Derby ?

£5 wins £1015 and cash out is currently £400. Let it ride or take the money and run?

I would let it ride you've only parted with £5

3 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Advice needed!

It depends how you're going to look at it if it doesn't come in. Will you feel like you've lost a fiver, or four hundred quid? 

5 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Advice needed!

personally i'd cash out. because then either way you'll still be happy because you're 400 squid up from a fiver. i wouldnt wanna rely on derby in a final.

6 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Advice needed!

Cash out, 400 quid is 400 quid and Derby and very much second favourites. Although the playoffs are so unpredictable and Derby could win and cost you the £600, it really isn’t worth the risk. Cash out, do a couple of small bets on the game if you feel you want to bet on it and enjoy rather than sitting through 90 minutes of torture.

9 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Advice needed!

Does the company you’re using have partial cash out? If so maybe take £200 and let the other half ride? 

I'd probably cash that out but I'm probably biased because I need Villa for £160 lol 

Not usually in favour of cashing out but I do think they're very much outsiders for this one.

Edited by Dan LCFC

17 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Cash out, 400 quid is 400 quid and Derby and very much second favourites. Although the playoffs are so unpredictable and Derby could win and cost you the £600, it really isn’t worth the risk. Cash out, do a couple of small bets on the game if you feel you want to bet on it and enjoy rather than sitting through 90 minutes of torture.

I fancy Villa to win personally

Myself, I’d cash out but that’s just me.

Watching the game tomorrow would be utter torture

It’s a tightrope spud, it’s a fookin tightrope...

16 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Does the company you’re using have partial cash out? If so maybe take £200 and let the other half ride? 

Thanks for the advice, went for this option. Took the £200 so I can take the Mrs away for a dirty weekend and if derby do go up I get another £500 ?

• Like 2