Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

On 30/09/2019 at 19:13, Leeds Fox said:

It’s the devil. Had 4 horses on Saturday. 3 won cashed out and the 4th romped home. 

On 30/09/2019 at 17:30, Unabomber said:

I had a fiver on 5-0 and I cashed out at 4-0. Been trying to get over it all day. 

Not cashed out a bet in months, as soon as I saw the figures for the bookies I can't bring myself to push that button again, these lot are making millions on the back of people cashing out. And on top of that, cashout edge is usually higher than the standard 50/50 result edge, which is already crazy.

1 hour ago, Leeds Fox said:

Went unders on throw ins tonight. 

i didn’t even know city were playing tonight but would’ve been involved again. saw there had been 7 after 35 minutes or something bang on the rate to win loads of money but guessing we got unlucky because they took so long to score? usually leads to more pressure, more frantic play etc. 

i’m also gonna say based on the second half that i’ve watched, if benjamin mendy is playing then it’s not the bet to have. either slamming his crosses into the first man or smashing them so hard they go out of play the other side. none of this lovely zinchenko cut back and give it to rodri every time. 

Edited by ScouseFox

10 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

i didn’t even know city were playing tonight but would’ve been involved again. saw there had been 7 after 35 minutes or something bang on the rate to win loads of money but guessing we got unlucky because they took so long to score? usually leads to more pressure, more frantic play etc. 

i’m also gonna say based on the second half that i’ve watched, if benjamin mendy is playing then it’s not the bet to have. either slamming his crosses into the first man or smashing them so hard they go out of play the other side. none of this lovely zinchenko cut back and give it to rodri every time. 

It was going well for for half an hour. But yeah, lack of a goal meant the game didn’t go as you’d have imagined. 

Guest lcfc80

My writer has done a preview for the Liverpool game tomorrow, some might find it useful https://online-bookies.org.uk/blog/liverpool-v-leicester-city-betting-preview-05-10-2019/ 

Also saw a post above about MoPlay, I can only echo they are in big trouble and I wouldn't recommend signing up with them at all and if you have any money with them withdraw it sharpish and don't deposit with them again

VAR remains a nightmare for me re. Football betting. I’ve sat and worked out this am that I’m about a hundred or so down on the month due to goals that (prior to VAR would have stood) being now disallowed

It actually is a gambling hazard now, in most cases for me as I bet on goals being scored.

Manchester United will probably win a few more games against rubbish at home that'll put them out of the discussion. They could definitely finish bottom half though.

There were some cracking prices the weekend just gone. Shame I waltzed right into the Swansea one.

On 06/10/2019 at 12:20, Col city fan said:

VAR remains a nightmare for me re. Football betting. I’ve sat and worked out this am that I’m about a hundred or so down on the month due to goals that (prior to VAR would have stood) being now disallowed

It actually is a gambling hazard now, in most cases for me as I bet on goals being scored.

Which goals? 

I know this isn’t the VAR thread but no guarantee they’d have stood with no VAR. 

Honestly cannot lose at the minute it's ridiculous. What's even more mad is everything I keep dodging loses too. Was going to throw a fair bit on England HT/FT and was livid 5 minutes in. Turned into a huge bullet dodged.

I've got a bit of a thing at the minute for the HT/FT market, basically finding any near banker wins and just backing that team to be winning at HT & FT. It's effectvely enhancing the odds on a team to win when they're likely to thrash the opposition anyway. Had it on Poland, Portugal and Ukraine in the last couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...