Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Skybet is easily the most user friendly and quickest payout. Bet365 also good and do the odd free bet. Tbf if you don’t have any accounts yet the world is your oyster as all of them offer sign up offers. Check OLBG and Bethub for details. I’ve been restricted from most of them as i wasn’t losing money, they really hate that.

Haha. Good to know.  Thank you for your help all. See you in the gamblers anonymous channel next year!

backed tyrone mings @ 25s and tammy abraham @ 10s to make the euro 2020 squad. 

we have zero strikers and next to no left centre backs. both will get a lot of premier league football this year. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Best odds people can find for Leicester finishing top 6? I’m fancy £100 on it

6/1.

but you can get 5/1 on us “without the big 6” aka to finish above everton and wolves. which might be a better bet, unless you think two clubs will break into the top 6 this year. 

25s to finish top 4, or 5/4 to finish “top midlands club” and 4/6 to finish top half if you want a considerable lump. 

3 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

6/1.

but you can get 5/1 on us “without the big 6” aka to finish above everton and wolves. which might be a better bet, unless you think two clubs will break into the top 6 this year. 

25s to finish top 4, or 5/4 to finish “top midlands club” and 4/6 to finish top half if you want a considerable lump. 

Who are these with mate? 

19 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Cheers. 4/6 on us to get a top half finish could be the bet of the season for me. Don't suppose you know anywhere with odds on Maguire not to leave do you?

yeah obviously big stake required and a long time til you see the returns but surely we aren’t finishing below 4 of everton, wolves, west ham, southampton, watford etc. 

nah, sky used to do “not to leave” but have stopped this summer. guessing it’s because it was the shrewd side of the market and they’ll do anything they can to offer just one side of a market at a ludicrously short price. 

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

Maguire to be a leicester player on 3/9/2019 is 5/2

Edited to say this is on bet365.

I only bet on games but how do i bet on stuff like this and who i think will win the league - Im also bet365, but cant find the section to place bet

NVM i worked it out :) 

Edited by Suzie the Fox

On 09/07/2019 at 15:45, Suzie the Fox said:

I only bet on games but how do i bet on stuff like this and who i think will win the league - Im also bet365, but cant find the section to place bet

NVM i worked it out :) 

Fancy sharing? I'm being thick and cant find it

42 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Fancy sharing? I'm being thick and cant find it

Lol no problem, although i had to do it on my pc and had no chance on phone. 

When soccer is in the main window underneath you can see coupons & outrights.

Goto Outrights and then United Kingdom and from there you can choose various stuff like who will win the league, who will be top Midlands club etc. 

Edited by Suzie the Fox

Gamble is forming on City over the last 2 weeks, 10/1 down to 5/1,  to finish top six,

and 5/1 down 3/1 without the top six

The worrying thing is though in the past teams who are fancied to best of the rest, have disappointed a few times. Hope it is not the case this time

On 09/07/2019 at 11:47, ScouseFox said:

yeah obviously big stake required and a long time til you see the returns but surely we aren’t finishing below 4 of everton, wolves, west ham, southampton, watford etc. 

nah, sky used to do “not to leave” but have stopped this summer. guessing it’s because it was the shrewd side of the market and they’ll do anything they can to offer just one side of a market at a ludicrously short price. 

You seen some of their prices on goalscorers for the season? Bonatini from Wolves is something like 3/10 to get 10+ goals lol

Absolute joke.

yeah, same as all their stats markets for football game by game, they only offer one side so can be literally whatever price they want. 

and anything that sounds like it might be a good bet they won’t price up. can’t argue with that. 

sky have put goal lines out for each team (obviously you can only back the over) and they have goal lines for players (again, just the over). so i asked them to price up loads of players to score more goals than rubbish teams but they won’t, because they’d have to revise their goal lines to make them even slightly realistic. 

eg. they’ve got sheffield united to score 45 goals @ 8/11. wolves only scored 47 last year ffs. 

On 14/07/2019 at 12:48, treer said:

Gamble is forming on City over the last 2 weeks, 10/1 down to 5/1,  to finish top six,

and 5/1 down 3/1 without the top six

The worrying thing is though in the past teams who are fancied to best of the rest, have disappointed a few times. Hope it is not the case this time

EVS to be best midlands team.

• 2 weeks later...