Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

9 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

very enjoyable evening backing under the throw ins in the man city match. 

under 18.5 @ 100s

under 19.5 @ 50s

under 20.5 @ 40s

under 21.5 @ 28s

under 22.5 @ 22s

under 23.5 @ 16s

under 24.5 @ 12s

under 25.5 @ 9s

19 throw ins so all bar the 100s shot paid out. absolute travesty tbh cos one of the throw ins was them kicking the ball out of play for an "injury" so we could've copped the lot. 

Nice. What’s the average amount per game normally? 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Nice. What’s the average amount per game normally? 🤷🏻‍♂️

i have absolutely no idea on an overall average, however as you can imagine a man city average is a lot lower if the game goes how it should. had under every line in  a few man city games before and it prove profitable. 

last night was a good example and went perfectly tbh, if city get a few goals in front they are superb at killing a game by just knocking it around and champions league games like last night often end up being played at walking pace for most the second half, dead atmosphere, two dead teams just waiting for the end of the match. not a lot of width or gung ho play or hurried clearances etc which is where throw ins normally come from. 

will be a waiting game until the knockouts now i think, when massive possession teams go into the second leg with a comfortable lead there ain't gonna be a lot of throw ins. 

4 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

365. you have to do it in the "bet builder" for some reason, don't think they offer it as a normal market on their site. 

That'll explain why I couldn't find it on there. Will look next time I bet.

Just now, Facecloth said:

That'll explain why I couldn't find it on there. Will look next time I bet.

yeah i dunno why it's like that but it is. only tv games too i think. like i said it's a very specific theory because let's face it throw ins are a bit of a lottery, even last night when there was only 19 there was one for an "injury" and two different times in the game where they went back to back, as obviously once the ball goes out for one throw in you're dangerously close to the touchline to concede another haha. just a decent idea in theory every now and then. teams like liverpool have loads of throw ins because they are very gung-ho. teams like man city hardly have any/give any away because they always look to go back inside to rodri/centre backs/de bruyne and they often have 70% of the ball. 

also, we have been having an outrageous amount of corners since rodgers arrived. worth keeping an eye on. 12 vs wolves, 9 vs united both been very profitable this season, as well as beating chelsea in the match bet when we went to the bridge. we're in for 5 or so at the weekend and are slight favs to have more than spurs. i think we will have a lot of the ball and a lot of long range shots which normally equals a lot of corners. 

again, need luck on your side but it's been paying good money for a few months now. 

On 19/09/2019 at 16:16, ScouseFox said:

yeah i dunno why it's like that but it is. only tv games too i think. like i said it's a very specific theory because let's face it throw ins are a bit of a lottery, even last night when there was only 19 there was one for an "injury" and two different times in the game where they went back to back, as obviously once the ball goes out for one throw in you're dangerously close to the touchline to concede another haha. just a decent idea in theory every now and then. teams like liverpool have loads of throw ins because they are very gung-ho. teams like man city hardly have any/give any away because they always look to go back inside to rodri/centre backs/de bruyne and they often have 70% of the ball. 

also, we have been having an outrageous amount of corners since rodgers arrived. worth keeping an eye on. 12 vs wolves, 9 vs united both been very profitable this season, as well as beating chelsea in the match bet when we went to the bridge. we're in for 5 or so at the weekend and are slight favs to have more than spurs. i think we will have a lot of the ball and a lot of long range shots which normally equals a lot of corners. 

again, need luck on your side but it's been paying good money for a few months now. 

Ta for the corner shout, nabbed 60 quid

Caraboa Cup is ripe for upsets when teams play their academy i.e. Brighton v Villa. Odds change rapidly and I had to be quick. 13/5 quickly changed 1/28 on, then I could set off the draw at 10/1 and Brighton to win at 40/1, so all bases were covered. I did not trust Villa enough to put more than I could afford. Lots would have cashed in. 

Just now, Leeds Fox said:

It’s the devil. Had 4 horses on Saturday. 3 won cashed out and the 4th romped home. 

It’s annoying I couldn’t make the game and watched it at home. I usually have a bet in the ground so if that’d been the case I wouldn’t have been able to cash out! Just one of those things 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

had 7, 8, 9 and 10 corners. craig pawson being the only person in the universe not to see youri's first half shot literally change direction by 90 degrees cost me the full house. shame. 

Unfortunately I only had over 9 corners.

Pawson can fook himself

Edited by Col city fan

On 18/09/2019 at 22:59, ScouseFox said:

very enjoyable evening backing under the throw ins in the man city match. 

under 18.5 @ 100s

under 19.5 @ 50s

under 20.5 @ 40s

under 21.5 @ 28s

under 22.5 @ 22s

under 23.5 @ 16s

under 24.5 @ 12s

under 25.5 @ 9s

19 throw ins so all bar the 100s shot paid out. absolute travesty tbh cos one of the throw ins was them kicking the ball out of play for an "injury" so we could've copped the lot. 

Went unders on throw ins tonight.