Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest seanfox778

Won £79.60 here from a bet I placed last summer. I don't know how I got money as the Ronaldo top scorer part didn't happen? 

Screenshot_20190527-012022_Sky Bet.jpg

Screenshot_20190527-012028_Sky Bet.jpg

Guest seanfox778
40 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Who was the Serie A top g/s?

It was Fabio Quagliarella for Sampdoria, I remember him some years ago playing for Italy. He's 36 so he's having a nice Indian summer period in his career. 26 goals this season.

ima5ges.jpeg.jpg

Edited by seanfox778

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Why?

Even if Rayo win, their goal difference is massively inferior 

Just guarantees safety doesn't it although it's not quite what I thought it was - apparently teams will only play 41 games this season so this is Rayo's final game, therefore making Tenerife safe already.

Still, the odds on draw are weirdly low and the game is currently 0-0 after 37 minutes.

Edited by Dan LCFC

Ascot Today / Tonight (AUS time) Race 3 who wins the battle
Battaash 2nd up but his form reads better as a 1st up runner or
Blue Point who is 1st up bats at 50% 1st up but then jumps up to a 80% strike rate 2nd up 
or does the aussie horse cause a shock and surprise pretty much everyone and nick it  ......

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lcfc80

Couldn't find a horse racing thread but think this could be helpful here, I wrote this yesterday https://online-bookies.org.uk/blog/horse-racing-terms-a-z-glossary-guide-to-horse-racing-terminology/ 

It is a guide to horse racing terms and hopefully helpful to people just starting to take an interesting in racing or just casual racing fans. I'll be updating it as well with a few more terms to make it as thorough as possible, feel free to PM me as well if you think anymore should be added and feel free to share it

18 hours ago, TaggertvsWise said:

I’ve never really gambled much but am looking for an app to put the odd sports bet on. Can anyone recommend a good app for me to casually use?

Skybet is easily the most user friendly and quickest payout. Bet365 also good and do the odd free bet. Tbf if you don’t have any accounts yet the world is your oyster as all of them offer sign up offers. Check OLBG and Bethub for details. I’ve been restricted from most of them as i wasn’t losing money, they really hate that.