Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

9 hours ago, lildave3 said:

Not saying it’s the wrong price but I never thought I’d see the day United were 4/1 at home. 

I'm sure they were somethng like 13/2 at home to Man City in April.

Few years ago on the last day of the season they were underdogs at home to Crystal Palace lol they actually won that game as well.

On 21/10/2019 at 00:27, Dan LCFC said:

I'm sure they were somethng like 13/2 at home to Man City in April.

Few years ago on the last day of the season they were underdogs at home to Crystal Palace lol they actually won that game as well.

2017 man utd 2 palace 0

Man U were favourite, it was palace who were the underdogs.

1 hour ago, treer said:

2017 man utd 2 palace 0

Man U were favourite, it was palace who were the underdogs.

There was a point during that week Palace were the favourites as Man Utd were expected to name practically a reserve side, to keep players fit for the Europa League final I believe.

backed under the man city throw ins tonight. there was about 1000 throw ins. cheers. 

this is a belter of a bet unless benjamin mendy plays. then the true line moves up by about 15. he’s completely against everything guardiola stands for. 

Edited by ScouseFox

Scrapping my 4 fold BTTS accumulators as I'm on a shocking run.

Going to have a few on the + corners per half market but have a quick question, on Sky Bet I've had 2+ corners each half for both teams but not sure if that means they both need to have 3 each per half for it to come in or will it still pay if they just have the 2 each per half?

22 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Scrapping my 4 fold BTTS accumulators as I'm on a shocking run.

Going to have a few on the + corners per half market but have a quick question, on Sky Bet I've had 2+ corners each half for both teams but not sure if that means they both need to have 3 each per half for it to come in or will it still pay if they just have the 2 each per half?

2+ would be '2 or more'

• Like 1

nah basically his xG per game and big chances per game and shots per game were massively ahead of the prices people were offering on him to score last season. and once i started backing it every week i can’t stop now cos he will score every time i don’t. 

I've got Leicester to win the league without the big six at 5/1 (now 2/9) and Brentford to go up in a double. Can take £112 after originally staking £20. Potential returns of £660. Few more wins for Brentford and you never know.

Got Vardy golden boot at 20/1.

On the flip side I've got Swansea to go down lol 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I've got Leicester to win the league without the big six at 5/1 (now 2/9) and Brentford to go up in a double. Can take £112 after originally staking £20. Potential returns of £660. Few more wins for Brentford and you never know.

Got Vardy golden boot at 20/1.

On the flip side I've got Swansea to go down lol 

I've got a Leicester and Newport double in the handicap betting both at around 14/1 so 200/1 ish double. I haven't checked but they both must be up there.