Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had a couple of decent little wins at the weekend but other than that, for a good month it's been horrendous and I'm comfortably down. I had Monaco 2-2 Nimes when Monaco were 2-0 up and just went down to 10. That got £50 off a fiver.

Had a fantastic couple of days with the over 1.5 goals, going for 3 games, putting 15 on yes you only make 20 at a time, but i have won the last 4 bets, were in the past i have gone with 5 matches, and only win 25% of the time 

Edited by lestajigs

england squad announcement was good for all those who backed mingsy to be in the euros squad at 25/1. on abraham at 10/1 as well. 

just backed liverpool to go unbeaten in the league at 40/1. cannot see how anyone other than man city beats them. and i’d back them to not lose either game to man city @ 40s. so why not. 

crystal palace have fu cked me by somehow managing to take 6 points from their last two games. still cannot believe they are anything other than complete garbage so backing them to go down once again. 

• 2 weeks later...

very enjoyable evening backing under the throw ins in the man city match. 

under 18.5 @ 100s

under 19.5 @ 50s

under 20.5 @ 40s

under 21.5 @ 28s

under 22.5 @ 22s

under 23.5 @ 16s

under 24.5 @ 12s

under 25.5 @ 9s

19 throw ins so all bar the 100s shot paid out. absolute travesty tbh cos one of the throw ins was them kicking the ball out of play for an "injury" so we could've copped the lot.