Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, CheeseHead said:

Good weekend for me!

20230122_170247.thumb.jpg.f03aabe08246395b230be80e9a9e6905.jpg

I had a decent weekend too. Started with £0 in my account, but 5 free spins won me £11.95 so banged it all on these. Was sure I put Luton in there too! Oh well. 

Screenshot_2023-01-23-00-01-21-297-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by The Bear

6 hours ago, The Bear said:

I had a decent weekend too. Started with £0 in my account, but 5 free spins won me £11.95 so banged it all on these. Was sure I put Luton in there too! Oh well. 

Screenshot_2023-01-23-00-01-21-297-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Lot of short ones there! I usually pick 2 selections that are evens or above, but after Luton  I couldn't find one that I was happy with, so threw in 2 short ones instead. The fewer selections the better!

willy pullers William Hill. 

I was looking at In-play prices tonight and noticed that West Brom were still 1.95 even though they'd gone 1-0 up. Skybet was 1.29.

So I banged £35 on it because of rhe price. Got an email at HT saying the price was an error and the bet is recalculated at 1.33.

Whats more they're offering LESS than the initial stake to cash out when they are 1-0 up at HT?!! Unbelievable. 

Screenshot_2023-02-03-20-58-28-154-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by The Bear

1 hour ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Just noticed that tomorrow nights fight has the YouTuber fella as the favourite. Now surely 11/10 for an actual professional boxer is buying money against an amateur? 

Am I missing something here as I don’t really do social media so don’t know much about the YouTuber?

Theres no evidence yet that Tommy Fury is an actual boxer to be fair.