Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Hi guys, was just wondering if anyone has any advice. 

Ive gambled with William Hill for a little while but after I banned myself from everything on Gamstop, I then created an account in my brothers name but have always used my card.

I’ve won some big bets over the time and never had any problems withdrawing until now. I put a fiver into my account (using Apple Pay for the first time) and won £200 on an Acca. 

it’s asked me to use bank transfer to withdraw and I’ve tried 3 times now on both my bank cards and my brothers, but each time it gets blocked and reversed. Has anyone got any advice?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve bought Wesley Fofana goals at 1.25 and also bought his personal goal minutes at 65.  Very small down side and I personally can easily see him scoring 3 or 4 goals in the league this season, especially if he plays for Chelsea 😜.  I’d love a couple of 90th min goals.

On 29/07/2022 at 19:15, daventry_fox said:

I'm laughing a lot harder at the betting thread being directly below the gambling addiction thread than I should be

Screenshot_20220729-191238_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just came in here to bump this rather uncomfortable fact myself (it was already in 2nd place before I posted!).

Move this somewhere else please (each to their own as I don't want to ban it), makes a mockery of the serious topic above given what happened to one of the posters here.

Literally anywhere where it's not adjacent to gambling addiction thread?  Noting you can gamble on things outside of sport, maybe "General"? This is after all the "betting thread" not the "sports betting thread".

14 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Surely it's better to have the thread that's a direct consequence if you can't "control" your gambling habits directly above the thread, rather than it being hot above the politics thread?

Hear hear. 

Gambling addictions and betting go hand in hand and so should the threads. People who enjoy gambling can continue to gamble, people who struggle can get the help they need. Simple. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Anyway.. what are people backing this weekend? 

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

William Hill offering even odds on Liverpool to beat Fulham this weekend. Maximum stake £10, but still - can't say no to a free tenner. 

This. And the salah SoT on skybet at evens. lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, StanSP said:

Jesus & Salah to score 5+ PL goals by end of August is on Skybet @ 45/1.

Given their fixtures, it's not a bad shout... 

Can't find this bet. Could you point me in the right direction please? Link or how to find it. Thanks.