Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

8 hours ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Just noticed that tomorrow nights fight has the YouTuber fella as the favourite. Now surely 11/10 for an actual professional boxer is buying money against an amateur? 

Am I missing something here as I don’t really do social media so don’t know much about the YouTuber?

Carl Frampton has Paul as likely winner because Fury has has so little boxing experience. When he has, he's been seen to gas it after 4 rounds so there isn't really a track record to back up his "boxer" tag. 

1 hour ago, CWC1983 said:

Carl Frampton has Paul as likely winner because Fury has has so little boxing experience. When he has, he's been seen to gas it after 4 rounds so there isn't really a track record to back up his "boxer" tag. 

Thanks for the reply.  Just found it strange when I saw the odds.  It’s not often the bookies are wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Think that was it. Landed for anyone who was on. 

Yep. I also had Sancho 1SOT as soon as he came on which was 12/1 in play! I was begging Fernandes to square it lol

Edited by StanSP

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I had honeysuckle yesterday but way down on the day. 

1 30 gaelic warrior

2-10 the real whacker

2 50 done a few massive priced outsiders but main one is San salvidor

3-30 edituir de guite

Avoid like the plague. 

if you would of had a pound on each of your plague horses you would be £1 up

13 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Had honeysuckle and a load of other losers besides, I'm about even for the week. A plus tard to win the gold Cup my only proper bet still to go. 

about level tuesday, fantastic yesterday the real whacker best ew bet of the meeting for me (4 places) great price even though i took 7/1, and then maskada 25/1 courtesy of the tipster sporting life, first race winner and a long term double gaiiliard du mesnil and energumene, need mister potter today for another long term double with el fabiolo arkle winner for a good start,

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, lcfc old boy said:

had 4 quid on stage star its been downhill since relying on beauport or a nightinlambourn for some respite

I had that one and dashel drasher about gave me a heart attack, last race I've gone for it with musical slave, annual invictus and emir sacred, still just about level on the week but had a great time.