Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

The Foxes wins the Dante.

Cut from 20s to 8s for the Derby.

Don't think it will see the trip out to the maximum effect (out of Churchill), and also was a bit free/unbalanced in the Dante and so I don't think Epsom will suit it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/05/2023 at 15:46, adam1 said:

The Foxes wins the Dante.

Cut from 20s to 8s for the Derby.

Don't think it will see the trip out to the maximum effect (out of Churchill), and also was a bit free/unbalanced in the Dante and so I don't think Epsom will suit it.

Just saw this and answers my question! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reading, Peterborough and Barnsley treble is 10/1 tomorrow. Think that's a great price for those 3. 

Reading play Stevenage at home who are 4 out of 4 so far, but all good things have to come to an end, right? 

Barnsley play Oxford at home, could be tricky but think they'll come out on top. 

Peterborough away at Northampton, local derby but they have a much stronger side on paper than Cobblers. 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

What are 6/8 6/9 acca's?

it’s the ones you set up where it’s technically 15 or more individual bets with the individual variations. but you set it up as one bet. 

So basically if i get 6 out of 8 correct i’ll probably just win a small pot a little more than you stake, get 7 and you get a nice profit get 8 and you get 200x the stake or similar.  Assuming you’re going for favourites. 

I’ve always been tempted to do draw ones as even 6/9 would make you a fortune 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

it’s the ones you set up where it’s technically 15 or more individual bets with the individual variations. but you set it up as one bet. 

So basically if i get 6 out of 8 correct i’ll probably just win a small pot a little more than you stake, get 7 and you get a nice profit get 8 and you get 200x the stake or similar.  Assuming you’re going for favourites. 

I’ve always been tempted to do draw ones as even 6/9 would make you a fortune 

Betfair offer Goliath (x247) 8 picks.. is that similar to what you are on about? 

A Goliath Bet is a bet on 8 selections taking part in different events consisting of 28 Doubles, 56 Trebles, 70 Four-Folds, 56 Five-Folds, 28 Six-Folds, 8 Seven-Folds and an 8-fold Accumulator totalling 247 bets.

• Like 1