Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why can't I get a bet on Derby to go down? Surely the closest thing to a certainty at the moment.

Searched the odds for relegation from the championship & you can bet on any of the other 23 teams but not the sheep.

Me thinks Derby may be in for some more punishment for their financial irregularities, but only a guess.

Can anyone clarify?

• 2 weeks later...

The bookies luck is sickening in that sense. They made a big mistake initially making Huddersfield 2/1, reflected in the fact they dropped to about 1/2. The bookies luck as usual though as Huddersfield end up having a covid outbreak meaning the game becomes quite even after all. I put a quite big bet on Huddersfield but cashed it out prematch.

However I did similar for Leicester on Saturday. 13/2 we were - which given the amount of players Man City were going to be without with was always good value. We did drop a lot by the time the game kicked off but I always quite fancied us Saturday.

Nah this Derby v Huddersfield one was ridiculous. Huddersfield were about 2/1 a fortnight ago which to me seemed ridiculous. They delayed the odds coming out for this game due to Derby's situation. I happened to catch it when Huddersfield were just under 2/1. They had made an error here make no mistake. But they completely got away with it due to a Huddersfield covid outbreak, think Huddersfield's odds actually went to 11/5 in the end.

32 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Nah this Derby v Huddersfield one was ridiculous. Huddersfield were about 2/1 a fortnight ago which to me seemed ridiculous. They delayed the odds coming out for this game due to Derby's situation. I happened to catch it when Huddersfield were just under 2/1. They had made an error here make no mistake. But they completely got away with it due to a Huddersfield covid outbreak, think Huddersfield's odds actually went to 11/5 in the end.

Yeah that’s what I had and I didn’t know about the covid outbreak so thought the bookies had really messed up! Obviously not in the end seeing as I lost the bet.

20 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Good race in France tomorrow. 2 50 Palace pier v poetic flare, 4/1 poetic flare currently and I think that's incredible value e/w to cover your overall stake. 

Second, went down a neck to Palace pier. Great race and a really quite obvious forecast. York next week, one of my favourite festivals of the flat season. 

Edited by Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot
  • Like 1

Betfair has just paid me out on a four fold over 1.5 and the Derby game that was in the four fold finished 0-1 LOL just done a fast withdrawal to my bank, strange?!?!

image.png.149fc2f3f6109e19e84300f779bbdd8b.png

lol they have put my account into minus 200 now but the monies already in the bank, new bookie search :D

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Haha 4