Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
werestandingup_weresittingdown

Favourite City strip

Dont know if this has been done before, so at the risk of being repetitive, which is everyones favourite ever leicester strip????

mine has to be the 91-92 bukta strip. worn in that great season which ended with speedie robbing us and newell (hope he never comes to us) slotting home the winner.

both the home and away strips were absolutely perfect imo :thumbup:

my 1st city shirt was the jade and blue half and half one i really liked that. my mum ironed the shorts though what a numpty!

as for comfort last seasons le coq sportif one is really comfy to wear but to play footy in it gets a bit heavy whereas this seasons home and away kits are light and easy to play in.

Dont know if this has been done before, so at the risk of being repetitive, which is everyones favourite ever leicester strip????

mine has to be the 91-92 bukta strip. worn in that great season which ended with speedie robbing us and newell (hope he never comes to us) slotting home the winner.

both the home and away strips were absolutely perfect imo :thumbup:

Same as me, my first kit too.

steve_claridge_everton_1997.jpg

i liked this one dispite the block of walkers on it!

and this one because it was my first:

0,,10274~316985,00.jpg

there was one foxy lady who stood behind the goal in front of the cop, she was gorgeous, he mother ran the original foxy ladies i think.

Its between;

claridge_1996playoffs.jpg

(My first LCFC shirt)

Leicester_Claridge_1997_H.jpg

0,,10274~2816081,00.jpg

Not sure which one. TBH its probably me being bias but theres not one LCFC shirt since I have support LCFC that I have disliked, and I know alot of people moan about 1 year cycle and yes it cost's alot of money but I like getting a new shirt every year.

Mine is the one we wore during the season we got promotion under Adams.

same i love that shirt reminds me of of the brighton game

that was awesome

its on my bedroom wall now looks brilliant

Which one was that?

3rd kit from the 95-96 season, the McGhee/O'Neill promotion season possibly??? For some reason I associate it with Steve Corica, but that could just be me. I've still got that one somewhere. It was sort of turquoise and dark blue quarters, I think. It was to commemorate something or other.

My favourite kit was last season's. Simple blue with white trim. Sensible sponsor's logo. No fannying about. :thumbup:

Archived