Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

What are you reading at the moment?

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I'm feeling nostalgic and google picture of Filbo it always comes up with that street in San Fran

I never knew it existed till i read that line in the book. ha

Oh and just about to start on this one. Going through a bit of a James Patterson phase. Really like his stuff.

ticktock.jpg

And really quite nauseating at points too. Love Ellis' work, Lunar Park is my fave

Were would you rank this overall in his scale of works? My amazon wishlist is constantly recommending his stuff to me, curious if this is his best/worst compared to the rest of his work

Were would you rank this overall in his scale of works? My amazon wishlist is constantly recommending his stuff to me, curious if this is his best/worst compared to the rest of his work

Lunar Park is right up there for me with American Psycho. Even though I like his other stuff I don't think they reach the heights of these two. Glamorama is worth a read too. See how you get on with Psycho and his style of writing before you delve into others I'd suggest cos the way he writes is something of a love it or hate it style IMO

Lunar Park is right up there for me with American Psycho. Even though I like his other stuff I don't think they reach the heights of these two. Glamorama is worth a read too. See how you get on with Psycho and his style of writing before you delve into others I'd suggest cos the way he writes is something of a love it or hate it style IMO

I like his style so far, fantastic detail in it. I seem to like readers who have a unique style (whatever it may be)

I'll add Lunar Park to the pile, i have another 20 books sat at home waiting to be read first.

I'm halfway through A Storm of Swords: Book 1 at the mo and like you say, very hard to put down. I've mentioned it before but I'll mention it again :P

I'm a third through it. I only started a Game of Thrones just before Christmas, I'm loving these.

I got A Game Of Thrones out the library today based on recommendations on here. Enjoying it so far. I also got Child 44.

• 3 weeks later...