Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

What are you reading at the moment?

acok.jpg

As has already been mentioned, good read. Struggling to put it down.

Have just started it since finishing the 1st while on holiday in August.

Picked it up for 7 quid along with A Storm of Swords from Sainsburys. Bargain! :thumbup:

I'm halfway through A Storm of Swords: Book 1 at the mo and like you say, very hard to put down. I've mentioned it before but I'll mention it again :P

Just finished rereading Battle, an account of the battle of the bulge by poeple from all side's who we're there, it is an old book :)

and am part way through The battle for Nuremburg, an account of one of the air battles over Germany during the latter year's of the second world war.

First in seven books. Only problem is I read them a few years ago and I think I can remember how it all ends. Was a surprise first time so the ending is in the back of my mind. Don't recall much of the first one. When he wrote the Foundation books, Asimov did not do them in order. He just filled in the gaps. The first was written in the fourties the last in the eighties.

Good books though if you like Sci-Fi.

220502.jpg

One thing that I am finding a little annoying is not the content but the spelling mistakes. Do they proof-read before transferring to Ebook format? And who proof reads the proof readers? Also some words are joined up.

Edited by Nightguard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a book which had two douglas Adams novels in one. Finished Dirk Gentlys Holistic Detective Agengency this afternoon. Good read. Bit mad in parts very funny in others. Although the ending confused me a little. There was a ghost uncountered for. What happened to him?