Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

What are you reading at the moment?

Just finished my GCSE's and I'm looking for some good reads to fill my summer with. Not really been much of a reader but when I have It's been James Patterson/Patricia Cornwell crime thriller types. I'm open to new genres and really just looking for something to pass away the days. Recommendations?

Just finished my GCSE's and I'm looking for some good reads to fill my summer with. Not really been much of a reader but when I have It's been James Patterson/Patricia Cornwell crime thriller types. I'm open to new genres and really just looking for something to pass away the days. Recommendations?

Try Henning Mankell / Iain Rankin / Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

51tgdY4j0gL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpgHIS0264M.gif

Got these two ready for holiday, going to get another one as well to seal the deal. Im thinking Walking the Amazon, anyone read it yet? Some guy who walks from one end of the amazon to the other, took him 2 and a half years

51tgdY4j0gL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpgHIS0264M.gif

Got these two ready for holiday, going to get another one as well to seal the deal. Im thinking Walking the Amazon, anyone read it yet? Some guy who walks from one end of the amazon to the other, took him 2 and a half years

I've not read the book, but the tv series of it is amazing. Thats if its the same bloke?

Yeh I watched the tv series as well but 90 minutes on channel 5 simply didn't justify how much of an epic treck it must have been, its why im keen to get the book. Felt so much was missing out and when its that digested and cut up you dont really get to no how hard it must have been.

I tend to read mainly American crime fiction. I can definitely recommend Michael Connolly, Harlen Coben and Robert Crais. All cracking reads.

• 2 weeks later...

just purchased karl pilkingtons idiot abroad. big fan of the tv show, the ricky gervais cartoon show and generally all there work so looking forward to a few laughs

I tried watching that because i'm usually a big fan of Ricky Gervais , but his constant stupid laughter at everything KP said soon became really irritating

That woman must be pretty stupid .

Those handcuffs would easily slip over the tap . She could go and sit down for a few hours and have a fag and some coffee and then nip back before hubby got home

Why did the woman cross the road?

I dont know, but what the fook was she doing out of the kitchen in the first place?

so appropriate :)

Why did the woman cross the road?

I dont know, but what the fook was she doing out of the kitchen in the first place?

so appropriate :)

:D

foxy pv will put your name in his book for that gag :D

dunno why , but that picture of the handcuffs over the tap reminded me of David Cameron's bicycle lock

briliant-locking_thumb.jpg

That woman must be pretty stupid .

Those handcuffs would easily slip over the tap . She could go and sit down for a few hours and have a fag and some coffee and then nip back before hubby got home

Hahaha ohhhh this made me chuckle. lol

• 4 weeks later...