Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc66

Ideas for Players for 2006/7 HERE -

We should nick him for sure mate.

They were ranting and raving about him in the Melton Times, where he comes from, and coinsidently my cousins girlfriend :)

Paul Anderson is your cousins girlfriend eh?

Is your cousin a bit..........?

If we get desperate for some extra firepower up front next season I'm sure Luke Varney would be willing to sit on the bench for us since he has been a supporter all of his life. He seems to play well against us and he is very pacey. Won't be on high wages at Crewe who won't command much of a fee for him.

Stuart Taylor seems to be the official Reserve keeper of the Premiership, maybe we can perswade him to come on loan to stop him just sitting on the bench for villa every week

Mcleod from MK dons would be a good addition. has banged them in for the Dons in a side that has been relegated so should be able to buy him for no more than 100k. good player to come on off the bench.

I think he is a great player but 100k is unrealistic. They rejected over £1m from Wolves in January so even if they went down thet'll still be looking for a lot.

Stuart Taylor seems to be the official Reserve keeper of the Premiership, maybe we can perswade him to come on loan to stop him just sitting on the bench for villa every week

I'd prefer to get Scott Carson on loan cos he is more reliable. The last time I remember taylor playing this season was when he made a big cock up to let vassell score against man city.

I don't know how good he is but Norwich have released their 2nd choice keeper, Darren Ward. Worth a try on trial!

Paul Gallagher from Norwich would be a good signing. He's there 2nd choice keeper and has'nt had a look in all season. Might be able to snap him up for a small fee.

Ben May at Millwall might be worth a look at aswell , he has scored a fair few goals recently for them. He's a big lad and If we could get him on the cheap I reckon he would be good as a back up striker.

John Worthington at Huddersfield is a great young player and word round here at Xmas was that Leeds were looking at him. He plays CM and also would be a decent squad player If we could pick him up for a smallish fee.

Carl Fletcher from West Ham

That is a very appealing option, he's very good at this level. Also scores the odd scorcher ala Gudjonsson.

Still want Jay Tabb here if Brentford don't go up, they'll need cash.

This obviously depends on our finances, so I'll go with the players who are rumoured to be on frees or who I think we could afford.

Centre Back. Gareth McAuley - on a free, just what we're looking for

Centre Back/Right Back. Sam Sodje a quick, strong, athletic defender. Southampton are after him, and we could try for him should Brentford stay in League 1.

Left Back. Sito Castro - on a free, solid left back, Ipswich fans like him

Left Wing. Alex Frutos - Would be relitively cheap, young and has definate quality

Right Wing. Seb Carole - As above

Attack Mid. Kenny Lunt - would be a fantastic signing imo, is still only 26 I think, and would be the linch-pin of our midfield should we sign him. I see him as a Jason Koumas type player. On a free so I've heard would be perfect.

Striker. Rory Fallon - A target man who scores goals, its what we miss up front at the moment and he would give us an extra option. Swansea may look to offload a few players if they don't get promoted and he shouldn't be more than 350k imo, would be a great buy, still only 23.

So thats 3 quality players on a free, and 4 who I should imagine the total price wouldn't be more than 1m.

They would transform our team into a play-off outfit for sure. The question is, does Kelly have the same ideas when it comes to transfers? And can we generate the funds? Out of the 4 we'd have to pay a fee for, the two wingers and Fallon are the priority.

Been offered a new contract by Crewe.

What does everyone think to Heskey making a Leicester return?

With 5 premiership goals to his name this season, I dont think any premiership clubs will be going after him.

Opinions?

Reading and Pompee want him according to press :rolleyes: .

Lunt has been offered a new contract by Crewe.

Burnley have transfer listed four players including Gifton Noel Williams. I'd say he'd be worth a go.

Are you on drugs?

Noel Williams is absoloute cack , a poor mans de Vries :ph34r:

Riordan-Hibernian :thumbup: Can play left wing or up front, on a free transfer soon :D

We need a quality central midfielder (e.g. a "general") and a worthy replacement for Danny "WWF boy" Tiatto first. But of course, I'd never say 'No" to Riordan if he came here on a free transfer... :whistle:

Matthew Oakley or Marian Pahars from Southampton on pay as you play deals? Pahars has had awful injuries but he appears to have overcome them this season. Perhaps not the best players out there available but a few more to discuss.

Jason Jarrett from Wigan?

Archived