Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc66

Ideas for Players for 2006/7 HERE -

Guest Gist

Back to Blackburn? Can't see them wanting him.

Well it might be bullsh*t because it was in the paper, it would surprise me if he did go there they have plenty of strikers as it is and he is'nt really good enough for them with the season they have had, they are going to want to better it, if not repeat it.

Well it might be bullsh*t because it was in the paper, it would surprise me if he did go there they have plenty of strikers as it is and he is'nt really good enough for them with the season they have had, they are going to want to better it, if not repeat it.

Exactly why I can't see it. ;)

Precisely, we need a striker not a thug :thumbup:

Good point, you could imagine the team news

"Duncan Ferguson misses again for leicester due to another arrest, mugging a old lady this time..."

How about Tommy Black from Palace? They let him go on loan to Sheff Utd & Gillingham this season. Attacking midfielder i've always rated.

He's always played well when I've seen him. Wonder if perhaps he suffers from being a little lazy when not in possession? Worth a better look anyway.

Full list of all suggestions to date;

Aaron Davies - Striker - Yeovil.

Alex Frutos -

Ben May at Millwall

Billy Sharp at Scunny.

Carl Fletcher from West Ham

Carlos Edwards

Carlton Cole?

Chris Sutton?

Daniel Sturridge from Man City

Darren Anderton just been released by wolves

Darren Kenton released from Southampton

David Vaughan from crewe

Dean McDonald - Ipswich (Think he has been released)

Duncan Ferguson, released by Everton today

Emile Heskey

Freddy Eastwood - Southend

Gareth McAuley - I hope comes from Lincoln City

Geoff Horsefield

Gifton Noel Williams

Goerge Boyd,

Huntelaar

Jamal Campbell-Ryce - tricky winger

Jason Jarrett from Wigan?

Jay Tabb

Jim Brennan been released from Southampton

John Worthington at Huddersfield

Kazim-Richards!

Kenny Lunt - classy midfielder from Crewe

Kevin McNaughton

Kris Commons

Luke Chambers from Npton

Luke Varney

Luke Wilkshire,

Madjid Bougherra - Defender - Crewe.

Marc Bircham – QPR

Marian Pahars from Southampton

Marvin Williams - Winger/Striker - Millwall

Matthew Oakley from Southampton

Maurice Ross,

McGovern

Mcleod from MK dons

Micheal Cummings from Vale.

Micheal McIncoe at Doncaster,

Mike Pollitt or Ben Alnwick - Wigan/Sunderland

Muzzy Izzet

Nick Montgomery - Sheff Utd

Paul Anderson - Winger - Liverpool.

Paul Gallagher from Norwich

Paul Smith - Southampton keeper.

Phil jeavons from yeovil

Riordan-Hibernian

Ritchie Partridge always looked decent!

Rivers

Rory Fallon - A target man

Rossi

Russel Hoult

Sam Sodje

Scott Carson on loan

Sean Thornton - Doncaster

Seb Carole - Brighton.

Sito Castro - on a free,

Stefan Postma just been released by wolves

Steve Kabba - I think he's alright for this league

Stuart Taylor

Tommy Black from Palace?

Trev Benjamin?

Via Ganea have just been released by wolves

Warren Cummings from Bournmouth

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

Darren Kenton

a few weeks ago i read rumours about him coming, and dident think anything of it..... that was until i seen his goal for west ham vs tottenham, worth a go? :huh:

Hes off dream team isnt he? :P:unsure:

Hes off dream team isnt he? :P:unsure:

he got killed last season after having a clothes peg go through the back of his head.

i think he's a good player, and he certainly won't be getting a look in next season. if he did become available though i don't think we'd ve first in the Q

I'm sorry that I have more of a life than to follow dutch football week in week out mate! I just found this on their website and copied it across! :thumbup:

P.S My I.Q is 137 which is why i'm a professional in the field of medical management and not a professional in the in's and out's of the Eredivisie!! :D

I'd like to point out that if you were in the proffesion of the ins and outs of the Eredivisie you could be earining more :D

I also don't believe any one who says they're a member of mensa unless they prove it :D

Although admitidly it could be possible. People who have high IQ's are suppouse to lack common sense, and common sense should of told you Huntelaar will not be coming to Leicester. Even if he had not moved to Ajax, you dont score 19 league goals then move to a second rate English Championship side do you?

How about Tommy Black from Palace? They let him go on loan to Sheff Utd & Gillingham this season. Attacking midfielder i've always rated.

Been instrumental in Gillingham's recent good form that steered them clear of relegation and moved them towards the play-off pack. He was brilliant at Palace about 4 seasons ago but then suffered a bad injury and Palace then got promoted which has ultimately led to him having serious competition for his place.

I wouldn't mind seeing him here, can be a tenacious bastard at times aswell.

What has that got to do with the price of oranges???

You got picked up on something you said that was incorrect - no big deal. Don't really need to know your IQ what you do or your penis size. :rolleyes:

He stated that the average IQ on here had dropped, so there's your oranges mate! :thumbup:

Danny Pugh strikes me as a bit of non entity, not quite living up to the hype, bit of waste of time when we have Sheehan as he's probabley not as good, and will get about as much as look in as Sheehan.

Dunno why you think Craig Davies is a good idea, unless he's scored 30 goals for Verona whilst I wasn't looking. I see him probabley battling with Elvis for a place in the reserve team.

Clapham, fair play good shout :D

Danny Pugh strikes me as a bit of non entity, not quite living up to the hype, bit of waste of time when we have Sheehan as he's probabley not as good, and will get about as much as look in as Sheehan.

Dunno why you think Craig Davies is a good idea, unless he's scored 30 goals for Verona whilst I wasn't looking. I see him probabley battling with Elvis for a place in the reserve team.

Clapham, fair play good shout :D

Pugh is a left winger though isn't he? He looked good last season, 6 goals in his first 10 games or something stupid.

Archived