Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc66

Ideas for Players for 2006/7 HERE -

Been transfer listed by burnley surely worth a gamble and he can play midfield and defence

Been very un-effective for Burnley this season. I had high hopes for him after watching him in the Carling Cup for Arsenal a while back. He did ok on loan at Ipswich aswell, but he's nothing special and no way near as good as Harley.

Matthew Oakley or Marian Pahars from Southampton on pay as you play deals? Pahars has had awful injuries but he appears to have overcome them this season. Perhaps not the best players out there available but a few more to discuss.

Jason Jarrett from Wigan?

Alwats rated Matthew Oakley. Another one of those good Championship players that will never quite be good enough for the Premiership. I definetly wouldn't turn down Matt Oakley. Think he would be an asset to the club and to the younger players...

Darren Kenton and Jim Brennan have both been released from Southampton. Brennan is a very good left back and is still only 28. Kenton, we know all about him and i'd be very interested in him if we were to let Maybury leave.

Kenny Lunt is attracting my fish though, definately the sort of midfielder we need.

Darren Kenton and Jim Brennan have both been released from Southampton. Brennan is a very good left back and is still only 28. Kenton, we know all about him and i'd be very interested in him if we were to let Maybury leave.

Kenny Lunt is attracting my fish though, definately the sort of midfielder we need.

What a great name!!!!!!! Good old lenny

Southampton striker Marian Pahars has been told he will not be offered a new contract with the club.

Defenders Darren Kenton and Jim Brennan have also been informed that they will not be retained by the Saints.

Midfielder Matthew Oakley has had the offer of a one-year contract and defender Michael Svensson will be given six months to prove his fitness.

But winger Djamel Belmadi and midfielder Simon Gillett will be offered new deals.

Pahars, 29, has been plagued by injuries in the last two seasons.

"I was expecting to at least talk about a new deal and thought I would have to cut my salary by two or three times," Pahars told the club website.

"I was crying when the manager told me. I did not agree with his decision but there is nothing I can do about it."

Pahars joined the Saints for £800,000 in March 1999 from Skonto Riga.

from bbc sport

I thought he was excellant on loan at the end of 04/05 season,

Free transfer could replace kisnorbo if he leaves or play left back

Sign him up!!!!!

Archived