Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc66

Ideas for Players for 2006/7 HERE -

Guest seanfox778

what does everyone think of phil jeavons from yeovil he's out of contract not a bad striker

to have as back up next season i'm sure we were linked with him a couple of seasons ago.

he scored a cracking free kick at the weekend

what does everyone think of phil jeavons from yeovil he's out of contract not a bad striker

i've been watching his progress the last couple of years. doing a bit of research it said he's scored 16 goals this season. i like him.

don't know if i has been mentioned in any previous posts but wolves have released Ganea. Very decent striker i thought, wolves fans liked him but he had a bust up with a reserve player so has been let go...

don't know if i has been mentioned in any previous posts but wolves have released Ganea. Very decent striker i thought, wolves fans liked him but he had a bust up with a reserve player so has been let go...

i mentioned it about 5 posts ago. i think he's a decent player, but do we need a striker? i'm not so sure.

Darren Kenton hasn't been mentioned for a while. He's been released by Southampton and could be a target as we know him and he knows us from a previously, not unimpressive, loan spell.

Watch this space - you heard it here first.

That McAuley from Lincoln has scored again today , I saw his goal t'other weekend aswell , was a great header. He's one lanky git thats for sure!

Maybe we could become a threat at set peices again with his height just like we were back in the day.... :rolleyes:

That McAuley from Lincoln has scored again today , I saw his goal t'other weekend aswell , was a great header. He's one lanky git thats for sure!

Maybe we could become a threat at set peices again with his height just like we were back in the day.... :rolleyes:

nobody puts in a decent ball though, joey + williams just floated them in, difficult for a player to attack.

nobody puts in a decent ball though, joey + williams just floated them in, difficult for a player to attack.

Most of that is down to the set peice taker having nobody to aim at.

Williams should also work on his set peices in t'summer though.

We could well do with Muzzy back. Him and McAuley could be an instant recipe for goals!

From Skysports : http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=38...m+Dons+interest

Luton Town boss Mike Newell has admitted he is plotting a summer move for Aberdeen's Kevin McNaughton.

After an impressive campaign in their first season back in The Championship, The Hatters are looking to inject new blood in a bid to mount a play-off charge next term.

Now Newell has turned his attentions North of the Border and onto the 23-year-old who will be available on a free transfer after opting to leave Pittodrie on a Bosman.

McNaughton also received an offer from Norwegian outfit SK Brann in April, but Dons boss Jimmy Calderwood indicated at the time that he believed the defender was drawn to a Championship side.

Now Newell has confirmed that The Hatters are interested in McNaughton, and that he is readying a deal for the player who was also linked with Fulham in January.

"I saw enough of Kevin in midweek to see he is a good player and I plan to follow up my initial interest in him," stated Newell.

The Hatters boss will be hoping McNaughton can have the same kind of impact at Kenilworth Road as fellow stopper Markus Heikkinen, who joined from Aberdeen last summer and went on to be named the club's Player of the Year, Fans' Player of the Year and Players' Player of the Year in his first season in Bedfordshire.

Does anyone else know anything about him, is he worth making a bid for? he is available on a free transfer and i don't think his wages would be too high. I know fulham celtic and cardiff have been interested in him this season and probobly still are and from what i've heard he's a decent defender who played about 38 games this season and has not run into any injury problems. so what do you guys think is he a leicester type player ?

Guest Gist

I've never heard of him but he is on a free and in high demand I supose it's worth a shot, and like you say I don't think his wages would be high.

Top Goalscorers for Heerenveen, De Vries got 3 from 7 league starts, could mean they wanna keep him?? In return i'd quite like this Huntelaar guy, only 23, he's great on CM too!! lol

Topscorer Competitie

Huntelaar 17

Nilsson 9

Samaras 6

Bruggink 6

Pranjic 5

Yildirim 4

Bosvelt 4

Tarvajärvi 3

De Vries 3

Hansson 2

Guest Gist

I can't see Man Utd letting him go on loan and if it was I think it would be to a better team to test his ability, plus he might even get more starts for them if Van Nistelroy goes and they don't get a new striker in and he impresses over the pre-season.

Top Goalscorers for Heerenveen, De Vries got 3 from 7 league starts, could mean they wanna keep him?? In return i'd quite like this Huntelaar guy, only 23, he's great on CM too!! lol

Topscorer Competitie

Huntelaar 17

Nilsson 9

Samaras 6

Bruggink 6

Pranjic 5

Yildirim 4

Bosvelt 4

Tarvajärvi 3

De Vries 3

Hansson 2

The average IQ of this forum decreases yet further

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has is expected to just pipp Roy Maakay for a place in Hollands world cup squad. and he no longer players for Heerenveen he's gone to Ajax...for nine million Euros. I'd quite like his as well, In real terms however we've got about as much chance of signing him as Theirry Henry and Ruud Van Nistleroy.

Wolves and Anderton part company

Darren Anderton has been released from his contract at Wolves.

The 34-year-old midfielder's deal expires at the end of June and will not be offered a new deal along with Stefan Postma, Maurice Ross and Vio Ganea.

Chief executive Jez Moxey has warned Wolves will be forced to operate on a tight budget next season.

And he said: "(Manager) Glenn Hoddle and I have talked about the rebuilding that we need to do and this means certain players will not be re-signed."

Moxey also said that 38-year-old Paul Ince, and fellow midfielders Denes Rosa, Colin Cameron and Mark Kennedy - all out of contract this summer - will hold talks with the club.

"We will be entering talks with Paul, Denes, Colin and Mark to explain our plans for the future, but at this stage there are no guarantees that we will be re-signing any of them."

Also departing is Kenny Miller who will join Celtic this summer on a Bosman free transfer and fellow striker George Ndah who has been forced into early retirement because of injury.

Story from BBC SPORT:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/sport1/hi...ers/4976594.stm

Published: 2006/05/05 10:08:22 GMT

© BBC MMVI

The average IQ of this forum decreases yet further

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has is expected to just pipp Roy Maakay for a place in Hollands world cup squad. and he no longer players for Heerenveen he's gone to Ajax...for nine million Euros. I'd quite like his as well, In real terms however we've got about as much chance of signing him as Theirry Henry and Ruud Van Nistleroy.

I'm sorry that I have more of a life than to follow dutch football week in week out mate! I just found this on their website and copied it across! :thumbup:

P.S My I.Q is 137 which is why i'm a professional in the field of medical management and not a professional in the in's and out's of the Eredivisie!! :D

P.S My I.Q is 137 which is why i'm a professional in the field of medical management and not a professional in the in's and out's of the Eredivisie!! :D

What has that got to do with the price of oranges???

You got picked up on something you said that was incorrect - no big deal. Don't really need to know your IQ what you do or your penis size. :rolleyes:

Archived