Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

The NEW KIT

I could get you a job at the launch of Forests new kit for £6.50, lunch and a bag of chips for tea!

Yeah, but i'd spend the day covered in shit. Come on i know which side my breads buttered (the damn side thats landed on floor again )

Although I think it's ok I have a couple of issues with it like, as people have said, the A+L bit and also the pinstripes should have been a bit closer together.

I think it would look a lot smarter with the A&L bit smaller but as they say cash is king!

I'll have to get this shirt tight fitting in extra large boys for it to look any good. The sleeves are massive on all of the pics. It looks very poorly made.

P.S Don't mess with someone who says they are hard on a messageboard, they are usually WELLARD.

The kit is garbage.

The A&L logo looks like it's been glued on, it looks amateurish. It doesn't look like the original design either, the original design had the pinestripes closer together and the collar wasn't so striking. Plus there is no yellow in the kit, unlike the design. http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~835437,00.html

This is our worst kit in years, I definitely won't be buying it. Well done LCFC and JJB, you've lost another customer. :rolleyes:

Just issuing a challenge - oh my, it would walk off on its own after a week :P

I'll be in Rome for the first 15 matches and the missus says

"Oh your not going to be in the pub all day watching the football are you?"

If I keep the shirt on maybe she'll pay me to go down the pub.

The kit is garbage.

The A&L logo looks like it's been glued on, it looks amateurish. It doesn't look like the original design either, the original design had the pinestripes closer together and the collar wasn't so striking. Plus there is no yellow in the kit, unlike the design. http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~835437,00.html

This is our worst kit in years, I definitely won't be buying it. Well done LCFC and JJB, you've lost another customer. :rolleyes:

That may be because it has been glued on :P

I know what you mean though it looks like it's been glued on by a kiddy whose been watching too much Blue Peter!

The kit is garbage.

Agree 100%.

I'm amazed how different it looks to the original design.

The Alliance & Leicester but looks so tacky, surely they can't keep it like that?! It wouldn't look as bad if the blue was the same colour, sums up our club perfectly.

I have no idea what they've tried to do with the pin stripes, they should of just done as orginally designed and as used in the 80's. I'm glad however that all the yellow has gone.

I think the kit looks OK but JJB have made some awful decisons and haven't stuck to the original fan design.

Archived