Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes til i die

Be honest

frist off thats not how u spell honest.

second dunt wanna say but i got a number in the back of my head :P

A classic example of how you should not criticise somebody else's spelling when you haven't checked your own post! And I think we'll finish 11th.

A classic example of how you should not criticise somebody else's spelling when you haven't checked your own post! And I think we'll finish 11th.

Probably done in jest ;)

13th for me.

I think top 8. Which could mean first!

I don't Sunderland will do too well.

I think Birmingham will do a Leicester.

I think Wolves will do a perennial Wolves.

The league is very very strong this year. But. I believe Leicester will hold their own especially at home which is always a good sign of a good season.

i know its been said since the last day of last season but now with all the rumours, if we sign these people where do you think we will finish

Me~7th

other than bottom 3 ; 7th has got to be the worst possible position ; the heartbreak of just missing the playoffs ; are you enjoying this :(

top half!

wouldnt wanna be in the play offs its to painful if u dont win, u get so close and its taken away :cry:

either wanna finished 1st 2nd or like 9th 10th i no its a bit of a difference but finishing top half would be good but i either wanna blitz it or just not make play offs as being 7th 8th is to close to play off place for my liking

all I ask for from my team is one that shows as much passion as the fans, 110% effort and a pride in the shirt if the players always give their all like they did for the second half of the season then I will be very happy and whatever will be will be as they say

No new additions so far in key areas (midfield or full backs) doesn't inspire much confidence for the season ahead - but performances at the end of last season were encouraging. If we can build on that, then I can see a top half finish and a better season than last.

I'll plump for 10th.

top half!

wouldnt wanna be in the play offs its to painful if u dont win, u get so close and its taken away :cry:

either wanna finished 1st 2nd or like 9th 10th i no its a bit of a difference but finishing top half would be good but i either wanna blitz it or just not make play offs as being 7th 8th is to close to play off place for my liking

:thumbup:

If we went in to the season with the current squad we have now (not including potential signings in midfield) I think we'd finish 14th.

If we sign 2 midfielders that strengthen our team then I think we'll finish in the top half perhaps 10th or 11th, a quick sniff at the play-offs if Fryatt and Hume stay super human next season but there's too many if's when talking about Leicester next season. It's hard to be truelly optimistic without some caution.

Archived