Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Maybury to sunderland

Maybe they would sanction a swap deal for Welsh because they already have Liam Lawrence and are trying to get Andy Reid on loan, meaning Welsh would be surplus to requirements.

Was it Welsh who was the reason behind us getting some decent results towards the end of the season. I remember him scoring against Palace, and setting up winning goals against Luton and Plymouth. A good winger with a good work ethic, who would offer our team so much more than Maybury

Maybe they would sanction a swap deal for Welsh because they already have Liam Lawrence and are trying to get Andy Reid on loan, meaning Welsh would be surplus to requirements.

Was it Welsh who was the reason behind us getting some decent results towards the end of the season. I remember him scoring against Palace, and setting up winning goals against Luton and Plymouth. A good winger with a good work ethic, who would offer our team so much more than Maybury

and he is left sided, which is something we have a complete lack of

and he is left sided, which is something we have a complete lack of

Just what I was going to say… off loading Maybury places Low in poll position on that wing and bringing in Walsh would solve the problem on the left at the same time, what’s more hasn’t RK suggested that he’d have liked to keep Walsh?

Just what I was going to say… off loading Maybury places Low in poll position on that wing and bringing in Walsh would solve the problem on the left at the same time, what’s more hasn’t RK suggested that he’d have liked to keep Walsh?

i believe kelly did say at the end of last season he would like to be able to sign andy WELSH :thumbup:

I think he is one of the worst in our team. I would accet anything over 100K for him.

Quinn must like him cos hes Irish because i dont think he is anything more than an alright squad player

He's not one of the worst (thats a tie between Douglas and Tiatto), the thing is he's crap on the right of midfield but decent/competant as a fullback but with Kisnorbo, McCarthy, Stearman, Kenton, McAuley and Sheehan we just dont need him and if dumping him puts Low on the right and brings in Walsh for the left... Hallelujah!

Welsh hasn't played for sunderland that i can see this season! so may be a possible unless he is injured!

Havent heard anything about an injury and after he left us he had some good games with Sunderland so i dont think fitness is an issue for him, combined with RK liking for him we might actually be about to have a bit of luck for once... [starts praying].

Isn't Weslh out injured for 3 months? If he isn't then do a swap, perhaps even ask for a couple gundred thousand aswell. Quinn seems clueless, piss funny this is.

Surely this will be enough to not let Maybury near the team at the weekend ??????? Please.....

Will be overjoyed if he goes as I really really dont rate him - also for all the reasons mentioned above - happy days !

Isn't Weslh out injured for 3 months? If he isn't then do a swap, perhaps even ask for a couple gundred thousand aswell. Quinn seems clueless, piss funny this is.

I dunno, I know its Ankle ligament damage but I thought it was less then three months.

By the way if there are any Sunderland fans reading this i'll give an honest assessment of him.

Hearts fans were livid that he left them after a few blinding years up there for them, which led to him competing with Stephen Carr for a starting spot for the Paddy's. He came to Leicester when Levein came here and for the rest of that season he was excellent, really solid.

We then apparently rejected a bid for him from a premiership club I think it might even have been you lot or Wigan and he wanted to go but Levein told him he couldn't. From then on, he was a different player. Didn't and doesn't look like he gives a **** anymore. He got stupidly sent off last season and Levein castigated him and he was dropped for a month or so after his ban and even that didn't have much of an effect.

If you do sign him and you can motivate him then he's more than good enough for this level at right back. Play him anywhere else though and he'll embarrass you. We've had him at left back and now at right wing and he's pretty poor. Our young lad Stearman has kept him out of the right back spot for over a season now and I think that's also had something to do with him being pissed off here.

Sling us Welsh in the deal and we'll snap yer hand off.

By the way if there are any Sunderland fans reading this i'll give an honest assessment of him.

Hearts fans were livid that he left them after a few blinding years up there for them, which led to him competing with Stephen Carr for a starting spot for the Paddy's. He came to Leicester when Levein came here and for the rest of that season he was excellent, really solid.

We then apparently rejected a bid for him from a premiership club I think it might even have been you lot or Wigan and he wanted to go but Levein told him he couldn't. From then on, he was a different player. Didn't and doesn't look like he gives a **** anymore. He got stupidly sent off last season and Levein castigated him and he was dropped for a month or so after his ban and even that didn't have much of an effect.

If you do sign him and you can motivate him then he's more than good enough for this level at right back. Play him anywhere else though and he'll embarrass you. We've had him at left back and now at right wing and he's pretty poor. Our young lad Stearman has kept him out of the right back spot for over a season now and I think that's also had something to do with him being pissed off here.

Sling us Welsh in the deal and we'll snap yer hand off.

He also owns a wicked Leather Jacket and my bring North East fashion into the 21st century.

over to Knighton Matt for the photo evidence.

:laugh:

I wonder if we could use the jacket as bait, get us a bit more cash. :ph34r:

I don't think the jacket should be part of any deal, we need to hang on to it, it's needed for goalposts down the training ground, after match winning piss ups, not often granted and player of the season awards.

Maybury can go, the jacket must stay - it's non-negotiable.

Archived