Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Maybury to sunderland

I've just had a quick 'trawl' through the FT site - and can see no mention of a Clubcall story that Niall Quinn has put a bid in for Maybury and is waiting our response. Is it all my imagination ?

Oh sorry - just found the story ! Great news or what ? Hope we accept WHATEVER Sunderland offer - get rid !!

*blue tinted specs on*

no please RK keep hold of Maybs he is a key player, worth upwards of 1Million easily, this is what it will take for Niall Quinn to get him, atleast 1MILLION POUNDS. he is a god and already a leicester legend.

*specs off*

i hope niall quinn reads that and goes on my recommendation.

id keep maybury as a RB but not as a RM. heres what i'd do vs Ipswich is play Maybury RB, Low at RM and put Stearman on the bench. he is the main one punting balls 50 yards onto oppositions CB's head. Maybury keeps the ball on the ground when he plays RB.

Maybury should be playing right back, Stearman should not be in the team. Overrated and viewed with blue tinted specs because he's a local lad. Thankfully I imagine that this will happen from next game with Low starting on the right wing.

Twould be funny if he went though after his call for a 'united approach' :P

Didn't something similar happen with another departure within the past two seasons?

I've got a funny feeling Dion said something about togetherness then p*ssing off within days.

Hopefully that's a sign Maybury really is on his way :thumbup: :laugh:

edit: Can't seem to find anything like that relating to Dublin... but I'm sure this is a case of deja vu. The search continues...

Archived