Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Maybury to sunderland

Everones only giving maybury a hard time because hes been played in the wrong position,How i see it we will be losing a pretty good right back not a c**p right midfielder.

You're right. He's a perfectly capable right back.

But if people insist on playing the guy out of position that's where he'll be judged.

And if City sell him I hope they get the price for him as a full back not as a midfielder.

YEAH, PISS OFF MAYBURY YOU'RE RUBBISH

I never quite understand that sort of reaction.

a) He's a perfectly good full-back and that's what Sunderland are trying to buy.

b) Insulting him will only wind him and his team up a bit more for when they play us.

Send him off with a smile I say.

He's been more or less ever present during his time here, there have been plenty worse who've worn our shirt, and it wasn't his fault he was played so obviously out of position.

a) He's a perfectly good full-back and that's what Sunderland are trying to buy.

b) Insulting him will only wind him and his team up a bit more for when they play us.

He's been more or less ever present during his time here, there have been plenty worse who've worn our shirt, and it wasn't his fault he was played so obviously out of position.

lol

a) A perfectly good full back? He's absolutely useless! The amount of air shots, miss placed passes, runs into nowhere, stupid fouls and occasions when he’s fallen over his own feet I just lost count of.

b) Insulting him is great, he's been paid loads of cash by the club and I've seen Sunday league players who are at the same level as Mabes. There are not enough insults in the world that would make me worried if Maybury was wound up going into a game against us because he's that sh1t.

Goodbye Maybury useless block head.

I concur, he does a good job at RB, something stearman has forgotten how to do. With Kenton,m Stearman and Mayberry we have enoguh cover to let one of them go. If we can get a Left back or left winger in i'm all for it.

I've always been pro-Maybury, although I've seen less of him in 2006 so I can't coment on more recent form.

He's a solid RB for this league. He's not a RM though. I'd be miffed if he went without someone (not necessarily a RB) replacing him. Andy Welsh would be a reasonable swap, I suppose.

I've always been pro-Maybury, although I've seen less of him in 2006 so I can't coment on more recent form.

He's a solid RB for this league. He's not a RM though. I'd be miffed if he went without someone (not necessarily a RB) replacing him. Andy Welsh would be a reasonable swap, I suppose.

I agree, a solid RB.

lol

a) A perfectly good full back? He's absolutely useless! The amount of air shots, miss placed passes, runs into nowhere, stupid fouls and occasions when he’s fallen over his own feet I just lost count of.

b) Insulting him is great, he's been paid loads of cash by the club and I've seen Sunday league players who are at the same level as Mabes. There are not enough insults in the world that would make me worried if Maybury was wound up going into a game against us because he's that sh1t.

You must have seen a different Maybury to the one I saw at right back. Until a Premiership bidder took his eyes off the ball he was regarded as a near £1m player as I recall and was constantly praised and well rated.

After that, he never seemed to have quite the same commitment. I well imagine he'll soon be back to his best after a move.

That doesn't mean I object to his going, I don't. Kenton, Stearman can do the job and Joe Magunda can follow on in a year or two's time.

lol

What are air shots? :huh:

His versatility is without doubt one of the 'assets' that have attracted Sunderland. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see him be used as a utility man, just like he has been here, if they sign him.

Archived