Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Maybury to sunderland

Just seen Paddy Mac and Alan Maybury down Starbucks aswell as Paddy Kisnorbo who was with what looked like his agent, and signing something :unsure: . Probably nothing, but you know... :ph34r:

Just seen Paddy Mac and Alan Maybury down Starbucks aswell as Paddy Kisnorbo who was with what looked like his agent, and signing something :unsure: . Probably nothing, but you know... :ph34r:

Probably the check, not cheque for the coffee.

lol

a) A perfectly good full back? He's absolutely useless! The amount of air shots, miss placed passes, runs into nowhere, stupid fouls and occasions when he’s fallen over his own feet I just lost count of.

b) Insulting him is great, he's been paid loads of cash by the club and I've seen Sunday league players who are at the same level as Mabes. There are not enough insults in the world that would make me worried if Maybury was wound up going into a game against us because he's that sh1t.

Goodbye Maybury useless block head.

Agreed 100%, a very poor imitation of Andy Impey I say :whistle:

We certainly could use 500,000 grand but also sunderland could use 500,000 on a much better player than Maybury. If the deal goes through I wouldn't think we would get any more than 250,000!

I thought that people who dont see him week in week out (Tv presenters etc) rated Maybury Quite highly <_<

Mirror

Finally, a figure has appeared.

The same figure was quoted in the Sun (although hardly the most reliable of sources) as posted in this thread a couple of days ago.

I can't be arsed to trawl through this thread and find it though apologies.

edited to say Manwell has just done just that see below. Cheers mate. :thumbup:

I'd be happy with that!! :thumbup::)

I'd be happy if he ****in got a move on and went.

I mean, what a day it would be.

First the scummers sell McSheffrey and might struggle to get someone in to replace him before friday.

Second, Maybury finally goes and Kelly gets straight to work on bringing in a new left winger (wishful thinking)

I'd be happy if he ****in got a move on and went.

I mean, what a day it would be.

First the scummers sell McSheffrey and might struggle to get someone in to replace him before friday.

Second, Maybury finally goes and Kelly gets straight to work on bringing in a new left winger (wishful thinking)

I reckon we should have a look at that Ronaldino or whatever his name is, plays for Barce.

The same figure was quoted in the Sun (although hardly the most reliable of sources) as posted in this thread a couple of days ago.

I can't be arsed to trawl through this thread and find it though apologies.

edited to say Manwell has just done just that see below. Cheers mate. :thumbup:

My bad. During the existence of this thread, I've read all the posts... seems my memory isn't up to scratch today. :blink::blush:

We certainly could use 500,000 grand but also sunderland could use 500,000 on a much better player than Maybury. If the deal goes through I wouldn't think we would get any more than 250,000!

500,000 grand?

I think Sunderland are gona refrain from paying £500,000,000 for him.

They might shell out 500 grand, but even that's pushing it.

Archived