Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
joyceys barmy army

Away games you planning on going to

What away fixtures are you travelling to, if any?

I was thinking just the midlands ones like WBA and brum etc but i quite fancy going a realy long way on foxes travel like Sunderland or Plymouth

and does anybody go to all the away games and none of the home? like a reverse season ticket?

I certainly go to more away games then home!

I've been to every game so far want to keep that going for as long as possible deffo going Sunderland Brum and WBA. Might not go Leeds as it's tuesday night. Will go QPR though.

At the start of the season I wanted to do 15/23 Away games, but the way i'm going though I should make every away game that's a 3pm ko. So i could end up going to 19/23 only missing Norwich, Leeds, Cardiff and Burnley

None, because im poor, but before anyone moans I went to Plymouth away last season AND I had an eye infection AND I rawed because I thought we were going down when we lost :cry: now that's commitment :cool:

None, because im poor, but before anyone moans I went to Plymouth away last season AND I had an eye infection AND I rawed because I thought we were going down when we lost :cry: now that's commitment :cool:

Stop moaning and find a rich boyfriend\husband or even a lover!!!! :P:ph34r:

For once I agree with you.

Barnsley will be good S.W, Sarrfend, Colchester + mids teams are the one's im planning on. Hopefully we'll get something good in the cup too :D

Went Oakwell last season actually quite a tidy little ground. Barnsley is a cracking night out as well.

Archived