Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager 2007

Update.

Defensive crisis through injuries has seen a blip which sees Braintree placed at just midtable at the midpoint in October.

Have progressed through an fa cup qualifying round thankfully.

Louis Dodds and Levi Porter are with me on loan. A link with Ipswich Town as parent club has just been established.

Kevin Poole and Lee Philpott have both turned down the chance to come in as player coaches. Despite their clubs being happy for them to leave for nothing.

Spencer Prior, Gavin Ward, Gary Mills (managing Alfreton) and David Oldfield are future targets.

Update.

Defensive crisis through injuries has seen a blip which sees Braintree placed at just midtable at the midpoint in October.

Have progressed through an fa cup qualifying round thankfully.

Louis Dodds and Levi Porter are with me on loan. A link with Ipswich Town as parent club has just been established.

Kevin Poole and Lee Philpott have both turned down the chance to come in as player coaches. Despite their clubs being happy for them to leave for nothing.

Spencer Prior, Gavin Ward, Gary Mills (managing Alfreton) and David Oldfield are future targets.

:D Alfreton lol

I have loaned half of Crewe's youth team :D , they are doing quite well atm.

nobody decent will sign for me, i can't get an assistant for love nor money.

Just so you know, David Oldfield, Graham Fenton, Lee Philpott and Gary Mills are all not interested.

Guppy is playing hard to get too. :mad:

Archived