Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager 2007

He's been long since dropped in favour of Mark Druce.

A friend of mine has managed to get Steve Claridge involved. We're running same size databases and he doesn't even appear on mine.

:(

I'm lower mid-table these days wondering why I'm so sh it.

Get in the experiance TPH :thumbup:

I had a bit of a blip and have managed to get a play off spot, 3 games left, 6 points off top, 10 points clear of 6th.

I just know I will lose in the play off's, I always do :(:whistle:

Another season in conf south it is then...

My team is great in the cups and garbage in the league.

Having said that. I'd gone on a 5 game unbeaten run in the league just now and it crashed :( not sure when I last saved... oh well.

All my best players are the ones I've convinced Ipswich to let me have for a bit.

Levi Porter has been sent off 4 times for me in 13 starts. Nice one Levi.

In 3 games I've had 2 players dismissed. I've not even got in on hard tackling or anything!

My team is great in the cups and garbage in the league.

Having said that. I'd gone on a 5 game unbeaten run in the league just now and it crashed :( not sure when I last saved... oh well.

All my best players are the ones I've convinced Ipswich to let me have for a bit.

Levi Porter has been sent off 4 times for me in 13 starts. Nice one Levi.

In 3 games I've had 2 players dismissed. I've not even got in on hard tackling or anything!

I have mine set on easy tackling, lot less bookigs and sending off's

I keep getting players sent off aswell,

was one nil down against sutton, 25 mins left and 9 men, went all out attack scored 3 in 25 mins and won :D

currently 2nd in the league, behind cambridge city, who haven't lost a game yet, 15 games in! :ph34r:

not sure about prmotion because the injuries are piling up, and along with suspesions iv'e got 12 first team players left, looks like the youth squad is gonna have to play :ph34r:

did you ever get Steve Guppy???? :ph34r:

Braintree is getting boring now, no money, shit team, no-one will come. :ph34r:

Might start afresh with someone new.

I've got to mid January. I believe Steve Guppy is coming in. He became surplus to requirements at his current club. He likes me as well because I've been telling me how much I admire him! Anyway he wanted £325 and I've offered him £400 p/w.

Lee Philpott was interested in being my player/assistant manager, wanted £250 p/w. I offered him £450 and he turned it down? What a plonker!

Andy Preece eventually got that job!

haha, Lee philpott what a clever Bastard! :ph34r:

I'm only in Novemeber. My Defence is woeful I've conceded shed loads of goals, but scored loads aswell.

The sendings off is getting beyond a joke now, 10 red cards in 16 games!!! Levi has got 3, the nob. :mad:

And my players are ALWAYS tired, the lazy fookers!

still 2nd though :D

Archived