Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mort

Action at Hillsborough?

First thing on Saturday is backing the team... but the fans have to also should apply some pressure on the board, i have no doubt one or two anti-Milanites (there are only one or two) might try and so those in favour of a fair and sensible take-over should say somthing bout (just a shame it's not a home game)... would anyone be prepared to hand our "We Want Milan" flyers that could be held up or get some chants going?

First thing on Saturday is backing the team... but the fans have to also should apply some pressure on the board, i have no doubt one or two anti-Milanites (there are only one or two) might try and so those in favour of a fair and sensible take-over should say somthing bout (just a shame it's not a home game)... would anyone be prepared to hand our "We Want Milan" flyers that could be held up or get some chants going ?

When the balls in the net

It's not Hume or Fryatt

Thats Kissnorrrbbooooo

When the balls in the goal

and it's not Tiatto

Thats Kissnoorrbboooo

Totally unrealated I know.

If you wanna be my lover,

You've gotta get with my friends,

Make it last forever

Friendship never ends!

No no,

If you wanna be my lover,

Sex is 50p,

Condoms are one fifty,

And babies come for free.

:unsure::ph34r:

How about this "We want Milan, We want milan... even though we have no idea of his offer... a Leicester!!"

Babylon, that would be a big banner or a small banner with even smaller writing.

How about

WE WANT MILAN

IF IT'S £25 MILLION OR MORE.

good to hear - pk cant like that song much.

southampton fans sang a similar song about ricardo fuller at st mary's 'he used to be a state but now he's fooking great'. i thought that was much better than the kisnorbo variant at the time - glad its been changed.

How about we just concentrate on getting behind the team in what will be a very tough match and leave the off the field matters for the board to sort out. They will do whats best for the club and considering the shareholders are the people that saved the club back when we were in administration, I have faith in them to choose the best option.

How about we just concentrate on getting behind the team in what will be a very tough match and leave the off the field matters for the board to sort out. They will do whats best for the club and considering the shareholders are the people that saved the club back when we were in administration, I have faith in them to choose the best option.

I'm hoping most comments on here were tongue in cheek... mine certainly were.

I'm looking forward to my "virtual" home game,a couple of beers and a steak and kidney dinner in the Rose and Crown at Wadsley followed by the usual beating.Great day out - crap result.Lets hope for a different ending!.

Alternative chant:

Milan, Milan;

Convince us if you can,

It's sure no joke,

Our club is broke,

But are you the right man?

Milan, Milan;

You have a crafty plan,

But we must be quite sure,

Before you're through our door,

It's not us that carries the can.

If all goes wrong,

And tumultuous throng,

Should find they're not so glad,

To find that they've been had,

And all that's left's the pong.

So Milan, Milan,

Let's hear your plan,

Just lay it on the table,

Put substance to the fable,

And convince us cynic fans. :whistle::D

Alternative chant:

Milan, Milan;

Convince us if you can,

It's sure no joke,

Our club is broke,

But are you the right man?

Milan, Milan;

You have a crafty plan,

But we must be quite sure,

Before you're through our door,

It's not us that carries the can.

If all goes wrong,

And tumultuous throng,

Should find they're not so glad,

To find that they've been had,

And all that's left's the pong.

So Milan, Milan,

Let's hear your plan,

Just lay it on the table,

Put substance to the fable,

And convince us cynic fans. :whistle::D

It'd be the most intelligent chant I'd have heard for a long, long time :thumbup: ...pitty we didnt get the chance.

Archived