Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silly Fox

Can you ever remember.........

when a City fixture on a Saturday afternoon was overshadowed by an event or events off the field??? Can you imagine the crowd reaction if Mandaric is accepted and, unthinkably, if it was rejected????????

A positive decision on the morning of the game could put 5k on the crowd.........

Saturday 18th November 2006 - the re-birth of Leicester City

when a City fixture on a Saturday afternoon was overshadowed by an event or events off the field??? Can you imagine the crowd reaction if Mandaric is accepted and, unthinkably, if it was rejected????????

A positive decision on the morning of the game could put 5k on the crowd.........

SO very silly, yet so sensible!!!!! :D

Agreed, a decision either way may make fans attend the game!!!

I can remember the optimism of peter taylor and denise wise, first game of the season against boltom, and then we get thrashed!!

hope so matey I really do.

imagine if it was decided to be accepted during the game and the man himself (MM) came out to the crowd at half time, said hello and announced his plans for the club. That would be great.

hope so matey I really do.

imagine if it was decided to be accepted during the game and the man himself (MM) came out to the crowd at half time, said hello and announced his plans for the club. That would be great.

What? Great as in frosties grrreeatt, #its gonna be great# Maybe the lad off the advert could introduce MM at half time....

I remember when we played Millwall and it was announced that the club was going to be taken out of administration that overshadowed the game a little bit, but we played really well and won 4-1

That game Dazed and Confused me aswell. Well Claridge's goal after about 18 seconds did.

when a City fixture on a Saturday afternoon was overshadowed by an event or events off the field???

Blackburn home 1991 - pitch invasion near the end and a demo ouitside afterwards. Charged by the police on horseback, David Pleat sacked thereafter. Job Done.

Newcastle home 1992 - mass fighting throughout the day, made national news.

Sheffield United home 1996 - MON got it in the neck and he pulled his finger out. Job Done

Spurs home 1998'ish - Filbert Street plead with MON to stay on national TV, he does. Job Done

Millwall home 2003 - Announce we're out of administration and it's game on, best performance of the season. Job Done

La Manga 2004 - Europe-wide coverage.

What? Great as in frosties grrreeatt, #its gonna be great# Maybe the lad off the advert could introduce MM at half time....

Or perhaps MM and Birch could do their own version of the parade from the ad, singing "it's going to be great" as they circit the stadium :)

Archived