Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Congratulations

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why I worried really, it is just simple I suppose.

But thanks :D

I feel such a retard after failing mine twice. 1st didn't kno what I was doing, failed the Hazard Perception passsed questions. 2nd the opposite. Gettin pissed off now because im ready for my test but gotta wait another month for my theory.

I'm an electronic engineer, passing A level maths n all that but couldn't pass my theory :dunno: . More annoyingly my mates that started learning after me have passed and are now going for their tests.

I feel such a retard after failing mine twice. 1st didn't kno what I was doing, failed the Hazard Perception passsed questions. 2nd the opposite. Gettin pissed off now because im ready for my test but gotta wait another month for my theory.

I'm an electronic engineer, passing A level maths n all that but couldn't pass my theory :dunno: . More annoyingly my mates that started learning after me have passed and are now going for their tests.

I struggled on my theory as well - and I did a LOT of practise. Managing to scrape through 1st time, but I definitely don't share the mentality that everyone can just piss it first time without thinking. A lot of it is common sense, but the hazard perception in particular requires a lot of practise using the DVD at home or wherever.

I struggled on my theory as well - and I did a LOT of practise. Managing to scrape through 1st time, but I definitely don't share the mentality that everyone can just piss it first time without thinking. A lot of it is common sense, but the hazard perception in particular requires a lot of practise using the DVD at home or wherever.

Yeah your right there mate. Im definitely revising thoroughly this time. Because I passed the questions first time, I didn't bother revising them for the 2nd time, Big mistake.

University Media awards, and I won two gongs!!! :dance:

Best Male for the newspaper, for my American Football match report

And best section in the paper (i'm sports editor) both awards were judged by professionals

Wewt indeed :mrgreen:

Congrats, great CV enhancing achievement that.

Failed mine twice through sheer arrogance (still felt like complete retard though) but passed the practical with 3 minors :scarf:

• 1 month later...

vo65p0.gif

5000 posts of pure intelligence (OK, maybe not the first 1500) (or 3300 of the rest :D) We'll agree on 200 posts of pure quality.

Celebration time

n4775u.gif

Congrats

JCVD dancing is just wrong!

Archived